Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Akroponic full exhaust,rear brake eliminator,flush signals,framesliders & cover
Bought w/ 300miles in 2006 had 4 year warranty, serviced every year at local shop. Never abused always cleaned stored in a garage under a cover.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Thats a nice bike, but have you seen what these things arent even oing for these days. Best of luck to you (no sarcasm, you really do need tobe lucky to sell these for a decent price anymore)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude my brother thought you were asking about his bike and yes he did sell it. My bike is for sale yea the price is kinda high but, i can neg. The bike is just like new.

·
Registered
178 Posts
did u see what you posted in the details!?!?

There's no such thing as Akraponic... Akrapovic yes!

Also a rear brake ELIMINATOR???!! nobody wants a bike with one set of brakes! You mean rear FENDER eliminator... riigghhht??

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I know that there are some mistakes and we greatly appreciate the time you take to point them out. How do you edit your post?
Akrapovic pipe, flush mount signals. Two helmets one shoei green and grey and one w/skulls black and grey, rear stand, cover.
I am located in Charlotte, NC.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Thats a nice bike, but have you seen what these things arent even oing for these days. Best of luck to you (no sarcasm, you really do need tobe lucky to sell these for a decent price anymore)
Very true, I picked mine up for $6k w/ 5200 miles in mint condition w/ a few goodies.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
good luck with sale, bump for a nice looking machine, and for the editing problems..My bike has more miles, with a few more mods. Price is much lower though...:lol::lol::lol::bump:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts