Make
Kawasaki

Model
ZX-10r

Mileage

Asking Price

Contact Info
832-230-9744

Up for sale today is my 2005 kawasaki ninja zx10. Bike has 6427 miles and is 100% bone stock. Clear title. Runs excellent. Previous owner tipped it over but it has been repaired at the dealer and you can't see any remaining damage. Bike is almost flawless with the exception of a few scuffs. Must see this bike in person, pictures do not do this bike justice.

I am asking $4999 to get this bike sold. I need the money to pay for school so no trades.

If your interested call me at 832-230-9744.

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
You should be more honest, you never know who is watching. You already made me drive 2.5 hours to look at that bike only to find out you were lying about damage. Sure it wasn't in terrible shape but...
texastwisties said:
Previous owner tipped it over but it has been repaired at the dealer and you can't see any remaining damage. Bike is almost flawless with the exception of a few scuffs.
... is a lie. It had been dropped AT LEAST twice and was NOT repaired since there was damage on both sides.

Anybody looking into this, make sure you can see it in person as this seller is NOT truthful.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
You should be more honest, you never know who is watching. You already made me drive 2.5 hours to look at that bike only to find out you were lying about damage. Sure it wasn't in terrible shape but...

... is a lie. It had been dropped AT LEAST twice and was NOT repaired since there was damage on both sides.

Anybody looking into this, make sure you can see it in person as this seller is NOT truthful.
The bike is EXACTLY how it is seen in the picture. I am not trying to hide anything. This bike has been tipped over once. It is in the exact same condition as the picture. Now I am going to have to put close up pictures.

Tell these people why you think this bike has been dropped on its right side so I can clear this up. Please include a detailed list of the "damage" :jerkit:.

I stand by my statement of this bike is almost flawless.

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Your right it does show well in pictures, although I can see the bent clutch lever in the picture which you failed to mention on craigslist, the phone, or here. The scratches on the right bar end? Not bad, not like it was crashed but it had definitely seen some concrete on that bar end. There were also various other things (also minor, such as scratched rims which were probably from some shitty tire changer). Sorry it was a month ago that I saw your bike and I don't remember every little detail. Either way, I'm not saying the bike is in bad shape. What I am saying is you are not truthful. Bye and good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Regardless of what NOLAzx10 thinks I still stand by my statement of this bike has only been tipped over once. Dont believe everything you just read on the internet, there are always 2 sides to a story.

High Res pictures to follow....

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Regardless of what NOLAzx10 thinks I still stand by my statement of this bike has only been tipped over once. Dont believe everything you just read on the internet, there are always 2 sides to a story.

High Res pictures to follow....
If everything you state is true, why would you have to go back and edit a post you made 9-16-2010 today on 11-02-2010? Just wondering.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
go sell this to someone on the suzuki forums

1 - 12 of 12 Posts