Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 ZX-10R

7K or 8K-ish Miles

I'll let it go for $5500. I found a bike I want. This has to go REALLY soon, otherwise I'm just going to keep it and ride it on my trip out west next month like originally planned.

Lowered, K&N, Two Bros carbon pipe, PCIII (tuned by Dynotune), -1 in the front, solo cowl, flush mount front turn signals, integrated rear taillight/turn signals, fender eliminator, adjustable kickstand, frame sliders, rear spools, etc.

I also have a few other parts to go with it such as a +4 for the rear, stock kickstand, stock rear suspension links, Brocks front strap kit, etc.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
strange, my friend's title says 2004 and its magma red. He was tricked!

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Could be that the previous owner changed the fairings to red, as I did with the blue. Mine was an '05 Magma Red, but changed it to blue b/c I liked that color better. Also because it T-boned a friggin car, but thats another story...

BTW Satan, G/L with the sale, your baby looks sweet! :bump:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
If im not mistaken one thread your saying 12k-13k miles in the one your saying 7k-8k
Old thread posted 08-21-2009, 02:15 PM says 7K or 8K-ish miles for $5500.

New thread posted 09-21-2009, 11:14 AM says 12k - 13k ish miles for $5000.

This is because, as stated, I had just rode it out to Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, etc. I put almost 5k miles on it during that trip, and dropped the price accordingly.

This one should be closed.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
isn't red only 2004?
No. Magma Red is a 2005 color.
strange, my friend's title says 2004 and its magma red. He was tricked!
Could be that the previous owner changed the fairings to red, as I did with the blue. Mine was an '05 Magma Red, but changed it to blue b/c I liked that color better. Also because it T-boned a friggin car, but thats another story...
Is it "red" or "magma red"? There's a big difference. In 04 they had red and orange. In 05 they had magma red, which is a red/orange mix.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Is it "red" or "magma red"? There's a big difference. In 04 they had red and orange. In 05 they had magma red, which is a red/orange mix.
To my knowledge, in 04 there was a Pumpkin Orange, no red. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks like the red I was thinking of was actually 2007's "Passion Red". I have no idea why the hell I was thinking there was a red in 2004.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you still have this thing in Spring next year, let me know. I have been looking for a 05' ZX-10R.

You're in Pickerington, OH...that is just up the road from me..I am in Hillsboro, OH about an hour or so South of Columbus or 30 minutes South of Wilmington, OH.

Anyways, just keep me in mind. You know gotta keep a sweet bike like that from Ohio.

Enjoy the weekend.

Ride Safe & Ride Often.

OhioBob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts