Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2005 zx 10r with 13,xxx miles. The bikes in very good condition with the exception of a couple minor scratches and a crack in the tail. The only thing this bike needs is the plastic tail section, the tail is on the bike and looks fine it just has a 4 inch crack on the left side, it has never been crashed, scratches and crack are from previous owner knocking it over in his garage. The bike has Bridestone Battleax Bt-016r with less than 3k miles on them, Akrapovic titaniuim slip on, Power Commander 3, K and N filter, removed exhaust valve, removed secondary butterflies, scotts damper, and factory solo cowl. Over all this bike is very clean and runs and rides excellent, oil always chaned every 3k miles with rotella t synthetic 15-40. Asking 4900 obo. Serious inquiries call Eric at 609 709 7656

Attachments

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
This bike should go quick at that price. :wink: Nice bike:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Can you get a picture of the crack in the tail section? I know you mentioned that this has never been in an accident, but didn't mention the title status? Clear correct?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes clear title, ill try to get pics this weekend

·
Registered
363 Posts
Great price!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Nice bike good luck with the sale. Did it come with a black tail section from the dealer?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ninjer i know you requested but its tough to get pics since i dont have a camera i have to borrow one. ill get them as soon as i can but in the mean time are either of you close? id rather show the bike in person as pics can sometimes be deceiving.

·
Registered
514 Posts
ninjer i know you requested but its tough to get pics since i dont have a camera i have to borrow one. ill get them as soon as i can but in the mean time are either of you close? id rather show the bike in person as pics can sometimes be deceiving.

Pics save you a pointless winter drive. Almost every cell phone has a camera so snap a few.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts