Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

2005 zx-10r 3500

2K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  kawdude636 
#1 · (Edited)
OK so I have a 2005 zx-10 I need to sell. The bike was bought in pieces and thought I got a deal on a frame cuz the original was broken where they all crack!! So it got sent to me, no title, not worried and put bike together, went to get a title and found out its a salvage none rebuildable!! I was pissed and now I dont have the cash flow due to less work to get another frame!!

So the good comes with spare engine and runs damn strong!! Freshly done kawi green wheels, corsa pro rear tire, and puig windscreen (green)

The bad is no title only rashed upper tail and dented tank. Its a very strong running bike and Im just lookin to get my investment back. shoot me a message and we can go from there.

Oh and guages say 30k but they were off another bike, this engine has about 10-15k, and the other one has about 20k and I never tried the spare motor but I was told it was good.

$3500 obo sorry.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Yeah I might be willing to meet someone, but Id have to figure fuel in. Also if the 3% for paypal was covered I would be willing to do that too!!

So I guess whats close to florida??

#7 ·
Just tell her your going to a friends to get ready for the hurricane, you leave at noon sat and get back noon sunday....LOL. Well it was worth a shot, itd cost me about 300 to getthere and back and if you halved that with me I woulda done the deal for sure!!

What if I just showed up in the driveway with it??? LOL :eek:ccasion1

#8 ·
Depends, I'm at work let me see what I can do in the morning with my bank then we can go from there, I already have 3 bikes sitting in my garage and her period is on all the time because of it lately cause I just got back my 954rr from a friend of mine cause he stopped making payments on it so I took it back!! But I will say 50/50 and that would be driving to my front door, I dont have a truck so I'd have to rent a trailer or something you know

#9 ·
Well just PM me and we can talk it over. Ill tell ya this bike is DAMN fast, it used to be some ex racers bike and he wrecked out and sold it as is and who I bought it from was gonna piece it together but he got fired. Just alittle back ground. So PM me interests please!!

#10 ·
whoa what a piece of work :headshake:

#12 ·
no, shes not the prom queen. she was at the prom though-giving berth in the bathroom, haha, j/k man. some plastics will clean that sucker right up

#13 ·
hey man, ran by the bank to day and no go on a loan, I asked and they said as soon as this bikes paid then its a go and I have another year left so good luck with the sale. Yeah this would of made a damn sweet race bike for sure and some fairings and a tank with some paint it would of looked pretty

#14 ·
Thank you for the update for sure. Yeah she aint pretty but it stilll scoots, plus everyone that had no idea what it was ended up being nice. Most squids thought it was a 636, not so smart round here. Well I hope to make someone a new owner very soon. Thank you guys again.

#18 ·
I'm only going to post this here and once but how you posted to every open thread the same bs thing, man your worth nothing to anyone or anything having to do with this forums site because we are all brothers here and ride and own something with two wheels and I think your better off with the gsxr sites cause all they do is bs about nothing and talk shit to each other which in the last 5 months of being on this site, nothing like that every happens!!!

#20 ·
Um yeah Im a little lost....I mean I used to own a gixxer but damn, didnt know I pissed anyone off!! LOL Im willing to bet a tech error cuz Im pretty low key here.....now my local site Ill talk smack with the best of them, sad part is I can back every word of it plus some!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.