Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
havent been on in awhile done had a kid and all kinda stuff lol. Needless to say its time for the bike to move on. i have clocked a total of 30 miles this year no point in this beautiful piece of machinary to sit and collect cobwebs.

bike needs 2 things tires and a rider thats it!. regular services done by mechanic never down never raced and prolly never rode hard(in the bikes eyes)

bank has title it is a clear title. bike has just under 10k on it red led neons i have 2 more for under the bike not installed in the pics, integrated tail, puig double bubble black windscreen(with reaper on it) no cut frame sliders, also has a hand made fender eliminator and license plate relocator(will include stock mudflapp lol) flushmount turnsignals. also i had the rearsets and exhaust painted black and the zx10r stickers taken off the back part.

this bike is great and is the envy of all suzuki,yamaha,honda, and littler bike owners its funny they all want to trade lol (sorry no trades)

im not pressed to sell the bike if i do great if not i'll keep payin for it lol. please have money if you make offer no joy rides without cash in my hand :eek:t: i seen a guy test ride a bike wreck it and say i dont want it lol

5500 obo can be reached by email

now for wat u been waiting for THE PICS lol

i also have a leather team kawasaki jacket for sale for a lil extra and some white icon timax long gloves the original ones both items only wore 5 times at most

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Man.......If you were closer, I would have two 1st gens sitting in my garage. I even told my wife and she said, yeah I could ride that one. :headshake I didn't have the heart tell her. :bitchslap NO YOU WOULDN'T.....

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea but i just want to pay off the bank and move on to the next toy if it wasnt for that i would keep it and put tires on and ride i just dont find time to ride anymore so why pay the bank and why pay full coverage insurance i priced it for a quick sale and i still cant move it i guess the economy is really shitty lol

·
Registered
757 Posts
That is a great price. I guess its coming toward the end of the riding season (for some people) who knows? Do you have it on craigslist and cycletrader.com? Good luck with the sale, def a good deal.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts