Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2005 kawasaki zx10r turbo it has a pro built motor consisting of corillo rods, j e pistons, factory built crank, ported and polished head. Stage 2 velocity turbo kit. Cut trans with single stage lock up clutch. The bike is extended, lowered, the swingarm is a c&s customes I have 2 n2o bottles for the air shifter (good for over 400 shifts). the bike is also equiped with auto shift. it has aftermarket sprockets, aftermarket chain, double bubble wind screen, shinko rear tire. Bike makes 300hp to the wheel with 16lbs of boost. bike is made to handle 25lbs of boost but need bigger injectors to run that much. Best time of 8.39 at 167 with a 200 lb rider. Custom painted royal purple with some minor metalics that make it appear to change color in certain lighting from cobalt blue, to black, to purple (not a comillian), it just looks different in different light.. Has many powder coated parts to match. Pazzo levers. White strobe lights. On off switches for the head lights, purple day time running lights. Integrated rear brake light. 07 calipers with steel lines. The bike starts and runs perfect in all weather (192*). Im just going to be getting something new to build over the winter and for no other reasons so please dont try to offer something silly. I may think about trades (what you got?) The price is neg but I would like to get $15,000 and thats a steal for whats done to this bike. No way could you buy a 2005 with only 3500 real miles and get it to match for only 10k more, cant be done. I have over 10k in just the motor, turbo and trans. Please E Mail me any questions or concerns at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Is it fast? Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I like that the break-in caution is still there haha.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump:+1:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, $12500 I just want to get started on my new project

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
My dick just moved

Dude, seriously I'd love to sell my bike just to put a down payment towards yours! (Id have to swap out our fairings though). Any ideas?

·
T Double D
870 Posts
ill trade you my 08 for it look in sig for mods its a clean bike

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Reactions: Sebastian1000

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Damn that's a nice looking ride! GL bump :cool:

·
T Double D
870 Posts
cant help but to try no need to make fun of me for it

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
cant help but to try no need to make fun of me for it
Sorry ratfink, but I can't help but laugh when your putting a bike that- with all due respect go for $9000 used when he's selling his for a steal at $12,500

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Nice and very clean too...300 hp...THAT'S INSANE

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump, still here and sitting in clean under cover.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
I didn't have much luck with my attempt- kinda expected that

·
T Double D
870 Posts
saw you on ebay bump for a clean bike

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks all, sold it to a guy from youngstown oh. im on my way to ok to get my new toy. just bought the altered chrome rat bike

1 - 20 of 25 Posts