Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Mint ZX10R Magma Red $7,000!

Up for sale is my 10R with 10 months left on the original warrantee. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this bike. Its got just over 1,600 miles on it and has had 4 oil and filter changes. The bike had 0 miles on it less then 2 months ago and I have decided I want more power (upgrading to the 14) I installed an integrated brake / signal light, and Euro lights in the front. Its got Heliolite Xenon HID White head lights. Sale price is $7,000 Feel free to ask any questions. OH, I still have the original fender and front signals. Bike located in Pemberton, NJ

NO LONGER FOR SALE. THANKS

·
Registered
348 Posts
Still to much yes its a great bike.. But its a older model you honestly wont get no more then 5500 my opinion but hey there are some jackasses out there.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still to much yes its a great bike.. But its a older model you honestly wont get no more then 5500 my opinion but hey there are some jackasses out there.
no matter if its a first gen or not, its still got most of its warrantee with very little miles... come on

·
Registered
28 Posts
Um, I've seen a couple this low, but that's LOW for this bike. I'd say between 6k and 6.5k. If you sell it for 5500 let me know, I'll pick it up!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
you shall not have more fun on a zx-14 than a zx-10....g'luck with your sale you shall have.

muhaha

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I wish you were closer and around a month ago. I was looking for a 1st gen magma. Those are super bad. I got a deal on a blue one (second choice) but yours is sweet. Good luck.

Where did you get the turn signals?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Bad market for bike sales 7k is a fair price but you will likely only 6-6500 if you can find the right person looking for the exact bike you have. I recently got $6000 for my other 10 with 12K on it but I think I was just lucky :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Congrats on the SALE. what you get for it ?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats on the SALE. what you get for it ?
Had 2 guys offer 7k, but when I couldn't get the deal I wanted on an 06 ZX14 (the guy wanted 9,600 otd for a dropped bike) I would have lost too much from the 10. Love the 10 regardless just wanted an upgrade. Think I made the right decision to keep it though. :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts