Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**********sold**************ON EBAY NOW!!! Here is the link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...STRK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=170242012147&rd=1
Well time for her to go on her merry way.
Up for sale is my 05ZX10R
It has never ever been down. NO scratches dents or dings runs like a raped ape!!!!
To this date the 04-05 10R's are one of the most sought after bikes because of the ruthless HP before the tuned them down in 06-07.
it has had the oil changed approx every 2,000 miles give or take with Rotella T full Syn.
here is a list of all of the aftermarket parts on the bike.
1. Sato fully adjustable rear sets.
2. Full stainless Muzzy exhaust system
3. RCS Hyper pro steering dampener with mount.
4. Real HID headlights 8,000K
5. Stomp grip tank pad 2 weeks old.
6. NEW chain and sprocket D.I.D. 520 conversion with vortex aluminum sprocket LESS THAN 200 MILES ON IT. The chain still has the factory lube on it. -1 +2 is the gearing.
Here are some pic's of the bike. If you would like any specific pic's please just ask and i will get them.
The price is 7,500 FIRM or we can start taking off aftermarket parts and negotiate a lower price.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Wow that thing is beautiful......

·
Registered
112 Posts
are you the original owner or did you buy that bike from the saint charles/ wentzville missouri area, it looks exactly like my friends bike, does it have a techclusion box installed on it? i'm interested but you can take off the satos, windscreen and solo seat. i can go 7000.00 with those stock parts put back on. 636 262 9289. how many miles on the tires? thanks paul

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
are you the original owner or did you buy that bike from the saint charles/ wentzville missouri area, it looks exactly like my friends bike, does it have a techclusion box installed on it? i'm interested but you can take off the satos, windscreen and solo seat. i can go 7000.00 with those stock parts put back on. 636 262 9289. how many miles on the tires? thanks paul
I will give you a call around 10am today to give you answers to your questions. Thanks

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how did the swingarm get so scratched ?

i wish i could get it from you !!
The line on the swing arm is wax. I can retake the pic if you would like. No scratch. The paint near the the axle nut is coming off where the swingarm stand hits it. NO SCRATCHES i swear...:headshake

·
Registered
506 Posts
Nice looking bike, good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
590 Posts
TEEEEEHEEE Tuned down :D

not turned down yellow don't get upset.

Tamed how's that?

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
If you can get down to 6K I'll be seriously interested

And also, can the tank pads come off without scratching the paint.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
great bike but only got 5000 to spend, good luck dawg. plus ill drive and come pick it up.

What's up man, glad to see someone else from MS.

Im on the coast myself, like 3 blocks in goula

1 - 20 of 21 Posts