Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
why are you selling all your stuff pumping iron? getting a different Kawi i suppose?

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
WOW, if that bike only gets to its reserve, sombody is gonna steal it, that is at least a 6.5K bike. Ebay can bite you in the butt, but I guess you are prepared for the idea of only gettind 4.5K for it.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOW, if that bike only gets to its reserve, sombody is gonna steal it, that is at least a 6.5K bike. Ebay can bite you in the butt, but I guess you are prepared for the idea of only gettind 4.5K for it.
Also with 17k miles on it it's probably going to be harder to sell it for close to 6.5k even though the bike runs like a champ. People are stingy.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
My 10 has 17xxx and for bitches to discard first generations for that than let them be ignorant enough said. Oh yeah at that price steal from hell in any economy!!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You know how people are though... Some guy called me on my bike and tried to offer me 4k saying he was afraid that with 17k the motor might blow up... I was seriously sitting there thinking "WTF, this guy must be an idiot".

·
Registered
252 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts