Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The bike is a 2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R. It has a CLEAN Oregon title (I just moved here from out of state) and it has roughly 15k miles. This is hands down the most FLAWLESS bike you will EVER find. The thing has brand new OEM fairings I bought for around $1500 from the dealer so it doesn't have a single scratch or chip on the bike. I have also installed 3M clear bra to protect the paint from any rock chips or road debris. The bike has been maintained perfectly and runs like a champ. You will NOT find a cleaner Gen 1ZX-10R unless it's fresh of the dealer floor, this bike is literally PRISTINE!

The bike has a ton of modifications (all of which I installed myself) which you can see below...

- Power Commander III USB
- Power Commander III Ignition Module
- Akrapovic Full System Race Headers w/ Ladybird Titanium MotoGP Style Canister
- Akrapovic Carbon Fiber Exhaust Hanger
- Ohlins Steering Damper
- Air Pumps Removed With Graves Block Off Plates
- Secondary Throttle Body Butterfly Valves and Servo Motor Removed
- Exhaust Servo and Cables Removed
- Clear Alternatives Integrated LED Smoked Taillight
- Clear Alternatives Flush Mount Smoked Front Signals
- Pirelli Dragon Supercosa Tires (190/55 rear)
- Puig Double Bubble Smoked Windscreen
- DDM Tuning 55w High/Low 4500k HID Xenon Headlight Kit
- OEM Solo Cowl
- License Plate Relocation
- K&N Air Filter
- Redline Coolant
- GI Pro Gear Indicator
- Vortex Swingarm Spools
- 08 (Gen3) Swingarm
- 08 (Gen3) Gen Rear Shock
- 06 ZX-6R Suspension Pivot and Dogbones
- 09 ZX-6R Rear Tire Hugger
- Driven Aluminum Sprockets (-1 Front)
- EK MVXV 520 Chain (Green)
- Woodcraft Engine Covers
- Brembo 19 RCS Master Cylinder w/ Brembo Reservoir
- Spiegler Front & Rear Brake Lines
- Samco Green Coolant Hoses
- 3M Clear Bra
- LighTech SBK Adjustable Rear Sets
- LighTech Chain Adjusters

I'm asking $7000 and to be honest I'm pretty firm on it. I realize that might seem high to some people but believe me when I say that with the condition this bike is in and the modifications I've done, the price is right on the mark. I love this bike enough to sit on it for as long as it takes (even if that means never selling it at all). The only reason at all I am even toying with the idea of selling it is just because I've owned it for so long that I'm just getting bored and want to tinker with something else, that's all. As I said before, if the bike doesn't sell I will just keep it. I have put tons of time and money to it so it wouldn't kill me just to keep it.

Anyhow, if you're interested at all please either PM me or send me an email at [email protected]. I won't be checking this thread much so one of those would be the easiest way to get ahold of me. I can also send you much more high res pictures and my number to talk on the phone.

Attachments

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Bump for a sick bike, damn that thing has some real nice parts

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Why would you ask 7k for the bike since you made a few grand for selling the same sets of fairings to 2 different members and not send out the set and keeping their money? So....that should leave the bike valued at 5k or so...just saying =P

·
Registered
588 Posts
Since the bashing has started, I'll chime in. Those must be the ASV's I paid you for that you never sent me. Oh well, Paypal took care of it.

Good luck with the sell, looks good in the pictures!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Nice bike, but aftermarket parts dont add resale value (unless boost, built motor, etc)... Its personal taste. Just sayin..

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Since the bashing has started, I'll chime in. Those must be the ASV's I paid you for that you never sent me. Oh well, Paypal took care of it.

Good luck with the sell, looks good in the pictures!
Rydlyn started it! lol.

I'm just trying to look out for other members, if he stole (I think) 1,100 from 2 members, I'm sure someone sending a deposit of 500 is a walk in the park for him.

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
Why would you ask 7k for the bike since you made a few grand for selling the same sets of fairings to 2 different members and not send out the set and keeping their money? So....that should leave the bike valued at 5k or so...just saying =P
That few grand he jacked probably paid for all the mods on that bike!!! What a douche bag!!

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
Rydlyn started it! lol.

I'm just trying to look out for other members, if he stole (I think) 1,100 from 2 members, I'm sure someone sending a deposit of 500 is a walk in the park for him.
If it turns out he straightened things out with everyone I'll delete my posts but until then screw him!! I can't stand thieves and won't let him do it again if I have anything to do with it!!

·
Registered
588 Posts
If it turns out he straightened things out with everyone I'll delete my posts but until then screw him!! I can't stand thieves and won't let him do it again if I have anything to do with it!!
Paypal straightened things out with me. I sent PM's giving him time and no response. Maybe something happened that put him out for a while, but still should have contacted me after the fact.

All in the past though, bike looks good like I said earlier. Just would suggest a face-to-face transaction due to the amount of money involved.

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Knowing his past, I wouldn't even deal with him face to face. I doubt anybody will have that problem though, since 1) he has been exposed and 2) his asking price is too high.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Knowing his past, I wouldn't even deal with him face to face. I doubt anybody will have that problem though, since 1) he has been exposed and 2) his asking price is too high.

Well I am going to leave it at that for now especially since I don’t see much activity defending himself or responding but yet has the time to post up a Bike for Sale :dontknow: this thread and Member maybe subject to Moderation in the future so since it’s still open I think most have made their point so I would ask all to let it go for now.

Thanks,

bloo

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Well I am going to leave it at that for now especially since I don’t see much activity defending himself or responding but yet has the time to post up a Bike for Sale :dontknow: this thread and Member maybe subject to Moderation in the future so since it’s still open I think most have made their point so I would ask all to let it go for now.

Thanks,

bloo

This is solely my opinion here, I hope I don't piss off any MODS or ADMINS or anyone else for that matter, but if I do...so be it.

I for one don't think someone that has made known "bad transactions"* to be able to post here anymore, let alone try to sell some more stuff. I mean, people have been banned for disrespecting or arguing or whatever whatnot, but for someone who has knowingly taken members money and gave them no response is worst than arguing with a member/MOD/ADMIN or even cussing out their momma. This person has had ample amount of time to contact people he has received money from, then to even post a bike up WITH parts that he took money for but did not send out. It's not like he was the person who sent money back to the customers, it was Paypal who did after the customers opened up a case. That's all a no-no. So I think the forum should not let someone like this make any other transactions. That's just me. If I'm in the wrong, so be it, I stick to this. Sorry.

(*)Stealing money from members by selling something and not sending out product.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
This is solely my opinion here, I hope I don't piss off any MODS or ADMINS or anyone else for that matter, but if I do...so be it.

I for one don't think someone that has made known "bad transactions"* to be able to post here anymore, let alone try to sell some more stuff. I mean, people have been banned for disrespecting or arguing or whatever whatnot, but for someone who has knowingly taken members money and gave them no response is worst than arguing with a member/MOD/ADMIN or even cussing out their momma. This person has had ample amount of time to contact people he has received money from, then to even post a bike up WITH parts that he took money for but did not send out. It's not like he was the person who sent money back to the customers, it was Paypal who did after the customers opened up a case. That's all a no-no. So I think the forum should not let someone like this make any other transactions. That's just me. If I'm in the wrong, so be it, I stick to this. Sorry.

(*)Stealing money from members by selling something and not sending out product.
I agree with everything you said.....now do you want the Mods to do the research that you are right or do you want me to do it? :dontknow: ....remember you have many things for sale right now and If I shut you down with this information would that be fair?.....as I said the info. is out there and if you have any Concrete information than so be it....if not then you selling yourself on this site members looking to buy from you know how you react to others that do and in your history now....food for thought. :wink:

bloo

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
You're right, I have many things on sale right now and always have since 2006. I have made well over 60+ transactions, past and present and NONE of them with a hitch. Just like in the past, I have been helpful, never been an ass or disrespected anyone and I definitely NEVER stole from anyone. So if you feel as though you have to shut me down, then do so.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
You're right, I have many things on sale right now and always have since 2006. I have made well over 60+ transactions, past and present and NONE of them with a hitch. Just like in the past, I have been helpful, never been an ass or disrespected anyone and I definitely NEVER stole from anyone. So if you feel as though you have to shut me down, then do so.

you made 60 Transactions on this site but have No trouble heeding my Warnings I will take care of this to shut down ....... the things that make you go Humm :rolleyes: just stick to your own sales for the second time. :wink:

bloo

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
HUH? I was warned? I did something wrong? I'm lost. Also, I don't understand what my classified had anything for you to have brought it up. Sorry, tried to PM you to ask, but your box was full.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

Thanks,

bloo
HUH? I was warned? I did something wrong? I'm lost. Also, I don't understand what my classified had anything for you to have brought it up. Sorry, tried to PM you to ask, but your box was full.
Everyone was warned....and you where the first to step up after that, has multiple sales somewhere else to no heed the warnings :heyyou: I said let it go unless you have something else to add that is concrete...simple really I think we all know already about this member until he can respond.......and don't worry about my PMs it gets full sometimes wonder why :badteeth:....I will take care of it. :badteeth:

bloo

1 - 20 of 24 Posts