Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
interested in a trade for a 14?

07 black and blue tear away 14, brock's parts: alien head full exhaust, front end strap, ceramic wheel bearing, brock's quick change lowering links. pulled flies, speedo healer, muzzys timing advancer, muzzys block off plates, K&N,+1 rear, pirelli corsa 3 tires, clear alternatives turn signals and tail light, comes with race tech springs for the front forks (still in the box), brocks stiff clutch springs, power commander usb 3, fender eliminator, 17/42 sprockets on the bike (also comes with a 16t front and a 41t rear) mirror block offs/ oberion bar end mirror (comes with stock mirrors also), low profile oil drain plug, puig dark smoke wind screen, comes with a manual cam chain tensioner (not installed), lowered kick stand

·
Registered
262 Posts
im pretty sure he just said he was not checking this thread or his pm... try an email?

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
interested in a trade for a 14?

07 black and blue tear away 14, brock's parts: alien head full exhaust, front end strap, ceramic wheel bearing, brock's quick change lowering links. pulled flies, speedo healer, muzzys timing advancer, muzzys block off plates, K&N,+1 rear, pirelli corsa 3 tires, clear alternatives turn signals and tail light, comes with race tech springs for the front forks (still in the box), brocks stiff clutch springs, power commander usb 3, fender eliminator, 17/42 sprockets on the bike (also comes with a 16t front and a 41t rear) mirror block offs/ oberion bar end mirror (comes with stock mirrors also), low profile oil drain plug, puig dark smoke wind screen, comes with a manual cam chain tensioner (not installed), lowered kick stand
you wouldnt trade him straight up would you?!

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Who the hell are you telling "mind our business"?! My question was a legitimate question. I think the money you put into your bike would make it worth more than his but it's your guys deal- to each his own, unless your doing the trade using some bull shit overseas address and shipper or are you going with western union? I wasn't coming off as an ass before so why don't you mind your fuckin business guy!

·
Registered
59 Posts
i was talking to the guy who posted above you to mind his business. I answered you separate cause I was trying to be friendly to you as you did indeed ask a valid question and I ment YOU no disrespect. the other guy however can mind his business

·
Registered
59 Posts
and for the record I would possible trade strait up. I would prefer a strait up trade for an 08. but I don't really care how much I put into the bike cause you'll never get the money you put into a bike back out. I just simply want some thing I will "fit" a bit better.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
In that case please accept my apology and immature outburst. Understand I got offended because from my view I simply ask questions because when a deal is to good to be true it sometimes is and I'd hate to see any of our members get ripped off. So when someone tries to dodge a question like that one might blow it out of the water for that very reason.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Not tryng to shit on anyones parade or sale but I find it hard to believe that you can't get at least $8500 for your bike compared to what he may get for his.

·
Registered
59 Posts
i accepted you apology. And I understand that if we were both to sell our bikes out right then I could get more for my bike than him. But the sport bike culture seems to be smaller here. look at the phoenix craigslist, its mostly dirt bikes. 14's in florida, georgia and many other places on the east cost typically sell for about $1000 more than they do here. People with gen 1's seem to be interested in my bike but most people with gen 3's seem to be happy with there bike and don't want a 14. its the way of the world. I am willing to give a little to get what I want. but I certainly would pass on a highly upgraded gen1 if I had an offer for a gen 3. but in the interest of not Hijacking this guys thread please post further responses in my thread for my bike.

http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77649

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Not to be an ass or nothing but why does the last picture have different mods as compared to the first two?

The first 2 has a double bubble, smoked turn signal, full system akra and no braided lines.

Last pic has stock screen, clear turn signals, braided lines and different akra slip on. Oh and mirrors.

Just curious.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts