Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
looking for $700

It is in VERY nice shape. I have a sweet new shifter on order that ill still put on it.

im selling it b/c im going to keep my CR80 that i was going to sell to my buddy b/c when the motor blew, it cracked the case.

i only rode this 50 around the yard since i bought it. It is bone stock, except for the shifter when i get it in. It only has 15-20 hours on it. Runs and looks mint.

This bike has a title, and its in my name. It was purchased at Schiets Motorsports in Fremont, Ohio brand new in 05 by the original owner, im the 2nd owner, still had the stock number sticker on it when i picked it up.

this is VERY good for little kids too b/c it has a throttle limiter. it can go 5mph, or 30mph.

i recently polished the rims up, and cleaned EVERYTHING!!!! its very friggin clean!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
where are you in OH? I am in WPA and may have a buddy interested.
north central, by sandusky. i can meet in elyria. i may be meeting someone in elyria to buy my BMX bike. i could do both if ur buddy is interested. Were prolly gonna meet up aruond 4:30 - 5. i could drive to CLE after i meet up with the guy for my BMX bike if needed.

im guessing WPA is Western Penn.

i PM'd you my phone number, u or ur buddy can text me whenever.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Good luck on the sale man I got one for my kids and I ride it all the time, but here have a bump

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Free bump, mine was stolen :(

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good luck on the sale man I got one for my kids and I ride it all the time, but here have a bump
thanks!! yah i wish i didnt have my 80, i would have more fun doin this one up!! but id spend more money on the 50!

Free bump, mine was stolen :(
ouch. sorry man. i promis you this isnt yours, lol. this was originally bought at the dealership i work at, in 05. he was the only owner, lol. sorry to hear tho.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
thanks!! yah i wish i didnt have my 80, i would have more fun doin this one up!! but id spend more money on the 50!

ouch. sorry man. i promis you this isnt yours, lol. this was originally bought at the dealership i work at, in 05. he was the only owner, lol. sorry to hear tho.
Yeah mine was an 06 and not nearly as nice hahahahaha. If you were closer I would probably consider it.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts

Yeah I fond a Yoshi 125cc kit for it among other things I want.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Man i wish i was closer. I'd love to have that for my kid. I still have my original '78 minitrail 50 from when i was a kid and it'd be really cool to have one for each of us. Good luck with the sale. I'd say your price is about right, especially considering i think you can't buy those anymore from dealers.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Man i wish i was closer. I'd love to have that for my kid. I still have my original '78 minitrail 50 from when i was a kid and it'd be really cool to have one for each of us. Good luck with the sale. I'd say your price is about right, especially considering i think you can't buy those anymore from dealers.
thanks!! we have a couple employees with mini trail 50's, and the 70's.

price is very good, we would throw it up for 799 at the shop, and not go any lower than 750 if the shop was sellin it. yuo can still get CRF50's. we still have a couple brand new 2008's for retail at $1349. 2010's retail for are $1499. There is only a few hundred dollars of mark-up on these things. hell, last year honda was doing such an awesome customer cash-back, that we were selling brand new for 899 or 999 cant remember. that was a STEAL!!

i have someone meeting me at the shop to look at it this week, hopefully he gets it, he wants it for an Xmas present for his kids!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts