Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im posting up my 4-wheeler. its a 2005 400ex, pro-taper fat bars, asv breakaway levers (clutch/brake), IMS Roll front bumper, Trail Tech computer, Tusk racing parking brake delete, -1 front. the quad is cherry! has maybe 30hrs on it, factory tires still in great shape. you will have a hard time finding one this clean...i am meticulous with all my toys. will help with delivery, within reason, feel free to ask questions, more pics upon requset. thanks for looking!
$3000 OBO

Attachments

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh, i love it...just trying to "re-allocate" some assets...its way fun to ride, i thought i would ride it more when i got it, but im not desperate to sell it. just seeing if there is any interest out there. this thing is literally clean as new one, except for the usual scratches from riding it.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
Registered
249 Posts
i love riding my buddies, shit is quick!!

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
bump for a nice one. i have the same one that i was trying to sell for same price and just as clean. has about 7 hrs on it. nobody wanted to give more that $2200. they really havent changed much since 05 and new ones go for about $5000. but a sweet trail riding quad and has reverse.
Correct everyone wants a 450 not just motor reasons but suspension reasons ...And fuel injection is the thing that everyone wants too...400 ex is hard to sale for anything more then 2200 anything more you can get LTR450 and KFX450R and YFZ450R ....Good luck man

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Correct everyone wants a 450 not just motor reasons but suspension reasons ...And fuel injection is the thing that everyone wants too...400 ex is hard to sale for anything more then 2200 anything more you can get LTR450 and KFX450R and YFZ450R ....Good luck man
thanks for the free bumps! i know the technology has changed, i know what i have. i know the resaons i bought this one over the 450's. if someone is looking for a super nice quad that has not had the sh!t beat out of it, or drowned in a pond, this is the one. i know what they are selling for where i live and i also know what i see for sale in my area. unless its a new one, its not in as good of shape as my 05. im always amused by pepole that when they are buying your stuff its a beater and worthless, but when its their stuff its limited edition gold clad. again thats why it states OBO. i dont have to sell it, its not eating anything and i dont have to pay taxes on it. just throwing it out there for someone that could enjoy it more than i can. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I don't know who you are talking about in your qoute but if it was all to me , I am up to date with my prices sentimental value don't hold in todays economy . Nor does something that is 20 years and never been in the mudd add 1500 in profit just because it has no mudd stains.But thanks for taking advice or listening without trying to act like a butt head on the forums. Just trying to help a member out . I didn't just look in my area I also searched Craigslist in your area and none are selling for that high but good luck . and if you think my post makes you look bad Send me a PM and I will be glad to delete or edit it .

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know who you are talking about in your qoute but if it was all to me , I am up to date with my prices sentimental value don't hold in todays economy . Nor does something that is 20 years and never been in the mudd add 1500 in profit just because it has no mudd stains.But thanks for taking advice or listening without trying to act like a butt head on the forums. Just trying to help a member out . I didn't just look in my area I also searched Craigslist in your area and none are selling for that high but good luck . and if you think my post makes you look bad Send me a PM and I will be glad to delete or edit it .
not directed towards you in particular. i opened by saying thank you for the free bumps. i have seen numerous comments on here as of late, telling people they are asking way too much for their stuff, that is all. i realize things are only worth what people are willing to pay, not paying extra for sentimental value is well understood also. again not trying to sound like a butt head either, i was speaking in generalities. :wink:

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
not directed towards you in particular. i opened by saying thank you for the free bumps. i have seen numerous comments on here as of late, telling people they are asking way too much for their stuff, that is all. i realize things are only worth what people are willing to pay, not paying extra for sentimental value is well understood also. again not trying to sound like a butt head either, i was speaking in generalities. :wink:
No problem man wish you all the best it is a sharp 400 ex and I had a few around this time of year and I loved them in that ERA ... :eek:ccasion1

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SOLD.....:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts