Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a excellent condition 05 636 which is all stock. Mileage is 4xxx and is wanting you to pick up for turing into a lethal track machine or a sweet 636 for your lady, or even a street bike for yourself. Price is $5599 obo!!! So buyers get with me because this 6 won't last long.

Yeahhh I know this thread is useless without pics, but I will have some up very shortly!!! You can pm, post, email to [email protected] or call me on my cell at 269-579-0725!!! Thanks for checking out the thread and see you on the streets!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Dude,

Weren't you looking for a 636, and now your selling one already? :dontknow:

Well heres a :bump: for you anyways.

*Edit*
You know what, I just read your other thread. Congrats on the sale. I guess it's proof, that all you have to do is have a little patience.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Looks like your going for a quick 600 (plus negotiations) profit. the 4500 -5500max is the price range these are going on the kawi forums.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nothing wrong with making a little money. After I sell this CLEAN machine I'm buying a already tracked the truck out 6rr or 636. This one is bone stock though. I'm doing an oil change today so for the new owner the life blood will be fresh!!!

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
hell yea ive never rode a 636 just a 600, do they have alot more power?

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just did the jumper mod to her yesterday so she's even got a few more pony's. I just changed the oil today and put a new kawasaki filter on. She's so clean, I should have pics up tomorrow. Super clean kawasaki blue. Buyers get with me...:smile:

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump for reduced price of $5499!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Make an offer, I want to buy Rooster's bike!!! I will be excepting offers for the 636 now. No low balls, but I can move on the price now more than I wanted, because I want the 04 10r Rooster is selling. I will be more into cash motivation now than if that bike sells before I can buy. Get with me buyers!!!!

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
That is a nice bike for the price.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
if only i could get the wife to let me spend some money.......

·
Registered
843 Posts
I'm bumping this up because he bet me that he would sell his before mine and there was no way I'd be able to sell mine at 6 grand... Next day it was sold.. after about 6 months of bumping it up... so he needs to fork over $500.00 on the bet he made to me:mrgreen:

Looks like it was never ridden, good luck with sale, bet you $500.00 mines gone before yours @ your price.:crackup::idea::+1:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
i cant spend 5500 on it.
best i can do is 4600 its all i got.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Huge price reduction community I need this gone now so I can pick up a zx-10r for myself for the season huge reduction in price to $4999!!!! This week only special get with me buyers this is a sweet deal on a great bike. Miles are sooooooo low, call me at 269-579-0725!!! Tell your friends, wifes, girlfriends, even people you don't know, I want this gone!!!!!!!!!!!! clear title call me!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump for a sweet price for a awesome bike with low miles for $4999!!!!! I want to buy Roosters bike!!!!ahhhh....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts