Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says im looking for a steering damper. Trying to get the best bang for my buck looking for feed back and what you think would be a good
discussion. These are the once ive been looking at

- Pitbull Damper Good Ratings
- Muzzy Comes with speed sensor so it gets harder the faster you go (info)
- Ohlins Damper (Pricey)
- Hyperpro Damper
- Matris Steering Dampers
- Arrow Dampers
- Harris Bracket with Ohlins damper

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Just get a scotts or GPR and be done with it, they're both damn good dampers and you can't go wrong with either. i have a scotts and have had one of several of my bikes...i've always liked them. you can find them on here alot of times for around $200-$250, and of course on ebay as well.

·
Registered
182 Posts
im also looking into this...started getting headshake at a certain speed = ) ... but i know the limit of the bike now... but this is my next purchase!

·
Registered
79 Posts
i pickup my zx10r tomarrow afternoon.... i have had a scotts damper for about 3 weeks already hahaha....

Read alot of good things about the scotts damper... but havent really heard anything horrible about any of them... guess it comes down to what you think YOU will like best.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
scotts here but i'm sure they'll meet your needs just fine. That muzzys does seem interesting until the sensor stops working

·
Registered
770 Posts
GPR here and i love it..my next favorite is the Scotts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
My vote is for the Pitbull.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
The HyperPro is good stuff...more adjustable than the Ohlins and much cheaper. Get the one with active damping (RSC)

Just splitting hairs on features really...they all do what they are supposed to do. And since they all work well, I would go on price. I got the HyperPro for like 383 shipped.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts