Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my black 2004 10R with a lot of really nice upgrades. Tiforce full Ti exhaust, Muzzy cams, Muzzy high comp head gasket, PC3 w/custom map, Scott's damper, radial master cylinder, braided lines, race-tech forks, Champs frame sliders, new SBS dual carbon pads and of course the usual assortment of flushmounts etc.. I am the orginal owner and the bike has 11K miles. The engine was replaced under warranty by Kawasaki at 8K miles so the new motor only has 3k or so miles on it. The bikes is very well maintained and has never been abused. I would actually prefer to trade it for a cruiser like a Yammi Warrior or partial trade toward a VRod but if you have something interesting let me know. I would sell it outright for $7500 OBO too but like I said a trade is preferred since that way my wife wouldn't have access to the "funds" if ya know what I mean:thumbsup:. Oh yeah, I also have a set of used race bodywork that I will give to the new owner. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah the bike is located in N.Central Alabama and if you would like pictures please email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Get a clue [email protected], this isn't my racebike. I really appreciate you interjecting your opinion though. Who knows, there may be some interested in it but because of your retarded, sarcastic reply to a classified add in which you no intention of purchasing it may have scared a potential buyer away. This bike has NEVER been abused and it has never been raced. My racebike is my Honda Hawk GT. My racebike can be seen from last years novice season on my website. My bike is number 138, note it isn't the 10R listed in the add.

http://dragginflyracing.com/Home_Page.php

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
he probably thought that because of the last sentance of your add, "...used race bodywork that i will give to new owner", that it was your race bike.

my .02, post up some pics of the bike in the thread to help your sale along..

Good Luck w/ the sale

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I will try and get a pic or 2 posted. Any confusion over the bodywork could have been addressed civily instead of acting like I am attempting to mislead a potential buyer regarding the condition of my bike. My Wera number has nothing to do with how I ride my street bike.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Well being a WERA expert, i would say your WERA number if anything should promote the selling of your bike. Most racers know how to ride the damn bikes without crashing them or screwing up the tranny. Any every racer including myself keeps his bikes in pretty good running order.

That said, i would say being you are a racer selling your street machine; it its not all drilled and safety wired.........your golden and even better off to a knowledged buyer anyhow.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No safety wire here and I appreciate a positive comment. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts