Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've decided to put my bike up for sale, I bought it last year and have barely driven it since which is why it's for sale.

2004 ZX10R
** Actual mileage is 9,528 **
Current gauges reads 15,494 miles(swapped it out last year)

Has a shortened Akrapovic Slipon, Power commander 3, Adjustable clutch/brake levels.
Bike was dyno tuned at Stumps Garage in Pine Grove, PA (Made 155 whp)
Has a different gauge cluster on it, so the mileage is off on that. I believe the one now reads around 14k. Pulled the old one off when it read 8,xxx and havent ridden more than 1000 miles since I bought it.

It is located in central PA, and I am asking $5,500 for it.
Best way to contact me is pm or reply here.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
155 with a slip on and PC3? What dyno was this on? Your one lucky dude. I had everything but the internals worked and put down about 156. GLWTS

-Judd

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
155 with a slip on and PC3? What dyno was this on? Your one lucky dude. I had everything but the internals worked and put down about 156. GLWTS

-Judd
Was on a dynojet at Stump's Garage in Pine Grove PA, didn't get any numbers before he tuned it.

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Nice bike. Has it ever been down at all?
To the OP asking about the dyno #'s, every dyno reads different and there is as much as a 15whp difference between dynos even if it is same brand of dyno. It's all about how much power is gained compared to what it made just before the tune. That and better rideabilty.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice bike. Has it ever been down at all?
To the OP asking about the dyno #'s, every dyno reads different and there is as much as a 15whp difference between dynos even if it is same brand of dyno. It's all about how much power is gained compared to what it made just before the tune. That and better rideabilty.

Previous owner had went down around a corner, believe it went off the road into a field. Plastics were messed up and that's how I bought it. Everything that looked worn was replaced and everything works perfectly fine and rides straight, with a clear title.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
can you post dyno sheet?

;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts