Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you have not seen my thread, I had my 2004 zx10r stolen 2 years ago. I recently found it being sold on craigslist and got it recovered. It had been sitting in the impound for about a year and a half, so the miles are still fairly low. There is a decent amount of cosmetic damage, but the motor still runs like a beast. I'm about to be commissioned as a 2LT here at Ft. Benning and with my upcoming training I don't have the time to spend on getting her put back together. I am looking into buying a 2008 zx10r. This bike would make a great track bike or is you wanted to buy some new plastics, etc it would make a great street bike. I don't have the time to make deliveries, but have the bike stored about 10 miles from Ft. Benning. The bike comes with a clean title and one factory key. Somewhere enroute from the impound yard to here half of the Boz Bros Moira exhaust is missing (the end cap that comes out near the foot peg is gone). Detectives are looking into it. Bike has double bubble windshield, HID lights, BMC race rilfter, Power Commander III, velocity stacks, missing the passenger seat (seat cowl is $50 on e-bay) and some plastics, right flust mount, new front tire, needs a rear tire.

I'm asking $3500.

E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (607) 244-9664

·
Registered
262 Posts
how much for the power commander, and the "Nice Shoes, Wanna Fuck" sticker?

kind of a package deal?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you miss the part where I said I just recovered the bike from being stolen after 2 years? Please stop hi-jacking this thread.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Hey man if you are planning from buying one in Benning let me know I got a buddy at the stealership, he will hook you up within his power. PM me if you are interested

1 - 5 of 5 Posts