Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pristine, single owner, adult owned, always garaged, never down, no wheelies (okay, a couple wheelies) impecably maintained.

This ZX sports a carbon fiber Sato canister, and a power commander PCIII with custom map from Kyle motorsports. Major after market add-ons include; GPR steering damper, and Sato adjustable rear-sets. Other add-ons are; Puig screen, Solo seat cowl, fender eliminator, flush signals, steel braided brake lines, Heli bars, BMC Air filter, Sato frame sliders and swing arm spools.

I have converted her over to a 520 chain, dropped one tooth on the front sprocket (16) and corrected the gearing using a Speedohealer. ZI have also installed a Riflemans 1/5th throttle adapter.

Only 11,400 miles (less than 2.5k miles per year) Clean title in hand.

Hate to sell her, but I have only ridden her 2-3 times in the last year.
The bike is located in N. California.... $5,900.00 obo

Attachments

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I just have a question for you. THose are Galfer SBK Lines and how did you route them? From the looks of it they are completely wrong!!!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brake lines

I routed the new lines along the same path, using the same "stays" as the stock lines. What is it that you see that makes you think that they are mis-routed?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn, what am I doing wrong here!
The bike is in perfect condition... Not even a slight scuff anywhere on the bike!

No one will even give me a bump for presenting a showroom condition '04?

·
GEN II Driver
2,894 Posts
I think the bike looks great. Little high on the price to be competitive for an '04. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
For the Galfer SBK Lines there are two individual lines. Each lines as a traditional banjo fitting on one end and and L-Shaped fitting on the other end. The L-Shaped fittings are supposed to go directly into the calipers and the banjos mount to the Master Cylinder. By the looks of it the L-Shaped side is going into the Master Cylinder and both banjos mount to the right caliper which leaves the last L-Shaped fitting going into the left caliper I'm presuming. The point (IN Theory) of the two banjos being mounted to the the Master Cylinder is to have equal force going to both calipers instead of running one line from the master to one caliper and then over to the other caliper. Here is a link to how they should be mounted:

http://www.galferusa.com/WebExchange/Superbike Series Brake Line Kits/KAWASAKI/ZX-10R.2004-2005.pdf

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
bike worth every penny w/ those mods...he said OBO guys...If I had the money I'd offer 5500...Amazing condition, looks like you never even rode her....In california though where the sun is always shinning!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
don't see an answer if the bike was ever sold! would still like to know...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts