Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 2004 ZX10R. I'm the only owner bike was bought brand new with 1 mile on it. This bike has been meticiously maintained. Very Fast it's truly 160Hp bike on pump gas. I selling because I only ride at the track now and this is way too much bike for me at the track. It only has 4200miles and a whole list of mods. Asking $6500 obo or partial trade for Toy Hauler Mike 401-378-0131

Akrapovic full race exhaust system w/carbon can
Black vortex adjustable rearsets
Power coated black passengar pegs
RK Quick accelaration kit ( 1 down front and 3 up rear)
Pazzo levers
Gilles chain adjuster w/lifters
Hyperpro active steering damper
PCIII USB w/ custom map
Ivan's TRE
Block off plates
Speedo heeler
Carbon frame slider
PUIG speedscreen
Rear seat cowl
Brand New Dunlop Qualifiers
Black flame graphics

Attachments

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
very nice bike. and you already know it's coming vultures wanting you to part it out a lil. i'm not going to even go there, but i will say those pazzos would look good on my bike :wink:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I might start taking some parts off this week, If I don't get any bites. Do you guys think my price is fair? It seem like guys are having a hard time selling 1st Gen ZX10, too me they're the sickest.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
I think I might start taking some parts off this week, If I don't get any bites. Do you guys think my price is fair? It seem like guys are having a hard time selling 1st Gen ZX10, too me they're the sickest.
yeah thats a good price!!

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Yup, good price for gen 1 w/ the mods you have.

I paid 6k for mine, but I don't have a full akrapovic.

Don't let em low ball ya

Beautiful bike man, good luck

Gen 1's rule

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Very nice looking bike, those Tech Specs are freakin' awesome!

·
Registered
196 Posts
nice bike ! GLWS

·
Registered
164 Posts
6500 that's one hell of a tax return! gotta have like five kids or somthin:lol: but seriously thou... that's a good price. Paid 5900 for my 04 with twice the miles but very similar mods but i've seen brand new bikes not as clean as mine. Good luck with the sell!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Somebody please buy me. My current owner is ignoring me and only paying attention to his race bikes. I'm lonely and need a new friend. I promise I'll be good to you. Please Help me:crybaby2:

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
The price is ok but in these times people aren't biting till they see a 5 at the beginning of the price. That's what gw bush got us into. Pazzos and akra would still look sweet on mine though! Ever thought lowering the price a bit?

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I'm selling my 2004 ZX10R. I'm the only owner bike was bought brand new with 1 mile on it. This bike has been meticiously maintained. Very Fast it's truly 160Hp bike on pump gas. I selling because I only ride at the track now and this is way too much bike for me at the track. It only has 4200miles and a whole list of mods. Asking $6500 obo or partial trade for Toy Hauler Mike 401-378-0131

Akrapovic full race exhaust system w/carbon can
Black vortex adjustable rearsets
Power coated black passengar pegs
RK Quick accelaration kit ( 1 down front and 3 up rear)
Pazzo levers
Gilles chain adjuster w/lifters
Hyperpro active steering damper
PCIII USB w/ custom map
Ivan's TRE
Block off plates
Speedo heeler
Carbon frame slider
PUIG speedscreen
Rear seat cowl
Brand New Dunlop Qualifiers
Black flame graphics
if you part out dibs on the pazzo levers and black vortex rearset

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Price

The price is ok but in these times people aren't biting till they see a 5 at the beginning of the price. That's what gw bush got us into. Pazzos and akra would still look sweet on mine though! Ever thought lowering the price a bit?
Thanks for the help, but recession or not I'm not going to just give it away. I don't need to selling it. It's just sitting in my garage not being used. Maybe I should turn it into a "Coat Rack":smile:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts