Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys thinking about maybe selling the 10, looking to see what you guys think its worth. its a 2004 ZX10 3000 miles, Bike has power commander, K&N,Smog block offs,Down one front sprocket, High Mount Micron Exhaust, Gold levers, Gold Adjustable Rear Sets, Smoked windscreen, Mirror Block offs, Hyper Pro ASC Dampner, Flushmount front signals, Solo Seat cowl, also have a Carbon fiber Akrapovic for it, no rash would say its pretty clean

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Wow not even broken in yet,guess u don,t ride much.I have seen quit a few for sale but i would ask lots due to mods and low mileage lots of people still like the year,like me.I have seen 5000 5500 6000 i would try 6500 for a bit. good luck

·
Registered
680 Posts
The 1st gen remains a strong seller...comb through your local trader and craigslist and that should give you a good ballpark. At 3000 miles I exppect it would fetch top of the range.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok thanks guys and yeah i just got it this spring i got it from a 61 year old CPA in manhatten that bought it brand new after his gsxr1000 got stolen but arthritus in his knees where getting to bad couldnt lift his leg over the bike anymore haha

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Are u going to post for sale on here.? Im shure u can sell it here.What colour do u have.?Or can u post a pic.Thanks

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
If you bought it from a guy in Manhattan then that MIGHT mean you're close to me. I would buy it from you if the price was right. :crosses fingers and hopes that you're close:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im in corning New york the trip to pick it up was about 4 hrs there, i will get some pics as soon as i get my camera back and can e mail them to anyone interested

1 - 11 of 11 Posts