Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 04 ZX10, has full Micron Exhaust, PC3 with custom map, flushmounts, GPR Stabilizer, upgraded brake lines and frame sliders. Bike has a little over 11K and needs tires replaced. Need a new work van. First $6000 takes it. This price is FIRM no less. Bike is located in southern NH.

Mike 603 380 6219

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
So the weather has hit here in NH. 70's today 80's the next 4 days after that. and here my bike sits, unregistered, bald rear tire and not sold. So I am now shopping for a new rear PP and will register the bike today if someone has one in stock that I can buy. Once I ride it that will be it and I will raise my price to an amount no one will pay and we will be together for another season. More than likely no one will have the tire so the price will stay the same this weekend. But once I get it,register it and take the first ride of the season then that will be it. Thanks for the complements guys. Mike

·
Banned
164 Posts
Well that wasn't hard. Found three places that have my tire in stock. Michelin PP 190/50ZR/17. Cheapest price was $270.00 not installed. Had no idea the tire was that much. Looks like I won't be riding this weekend so the bike is still for sale.
I can get a brand new 190/50/17 PP2CTs for $150 shipped!

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
If your bike doesn't sell and you want to part out let me know about the damper. Goodluck on the sale.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
No, that was for just the rear at a local dealership. Bike bandit has the pair for $346.70 shipped. I guess then you call Motosport.com and they match plus 10% so the price would be $312.03. If anyone knows where I can get these tires cheaper please let me know.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 offer of $4800
2 offer's of $5000
latest offer of $5500
Am I crazy to hold out for $6000?

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I would've taken the 5500 and they replace their own tires. Because if you hold out to get new tires and someone buys it for 6k, it would only be a 200 dollar difference considering you pay 320 for the tires and 60 bucks for them to install.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Or sell it without the GPR for 5500 and sell the GPR on the site and make the 200 back.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Hold out man...I got 5000 offered during the winter and denied and I'm asking for 6 without custom paint. I just decided today not to sell, if I was you keep her and sell when the used bike market picks up later this summer if you want its wwaaaaayyyyyyy too slow right now. You'll get your 6 geeze, but you'll have to wait my guess is June!!! Ride it and have it for sale, thats what I've been doing. I'm tracking mine now though. Good luck with sale and I wouldn't except a penny less unless you remove some parts and resell. Good luck!!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Like I said, my buddy just bought a 07 10r with 4k miles in mint condition in NH for $6995

I just bought my 08 10 brand new - out the door for $8900 here in MA.

I sold my MINT fully modded 05 10r - 4k miles on it - last July for $7000 and I just sold my other 05 flat black 10r (mostly stock) 6k miles on it for $6800 last March.

Good luck!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts