Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im selling my ZX-10.I dont really want to let it go but i just have lost interest in riding anymore. The bike is very fast.Bike has a brand new clutch.Never been down. Currently has extensions.Taking the extensions off literally take 20-30mins.Bike at stock wheel base is a blast to drive. Bike is almost the size of a 600 but power of a monster.This is the lightest ZX-10 ever made.The 2nd most horsepower made.This one is one of the cleanest first gens with lower miles left.. Im a bigger guy so never really raced and took it to the potential of the bike.Since im not really a moto racers build. The previous owner captured the 2006 or 2007 Maxton mile 1000cc non forced induction shootout. Also he was never beat on this bike. He also claims it will outrun the nex ZX10s. Bike has been well maintained fairing and mechanically.Performance upgrades listed below.

Asking price is 6500

Email me or call me at (Eight Six Five)804-4070

Mods include,
Motor:
Port/Polished Head
Titanium Retainers and springs
Kawasaki Race Cams
Angle cut valve job
Shaved Head
All Crankshaft work done.
Kawasaki Clutch Replaced 2500 miles ago
Removed butterflies and secondaries
Shallow Oil Pan
Low 1st Gear Mod
Full TiForce Titanium Exhaust
Dynojet PCIII
Dynotuned by Chris Hill at Performance Psycles in Knoxville,TN

Drive Train:
Vortex Sprocket -1/+2
EK Chain
Michelin Pilot Power Tires

Add ons:
Hyper Pro Steering Dampner
Strapped front end
Stretched and lowered
ZX-14 Front Brakes
Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Ceramic Wheel Bearings

Accessories:
Custom Made Rear Seat Cowl
Carbon Fiber Mirrors
Double Bubble Windscreen

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This was his other bike.He won one of the 2yrs on this one.Him and his partner he ran with had same bike both green.Thats why it has the same mods as the red one.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I Also he was never beat on this bike. He also claims it will outrun the nex ZX10s. Bike has been well maintained fairing and mechanically.Performance upgrades listed below.

Asking price is 6500

Email me or call me at (Eight Six Five)804-4070

Mods include,
Motor:
Port/Polished Head
Titanium Retainers and springs
Kawasaki Race Cams
Angle cut valve job
Shaved Head
All Crankshaft work done.
Kawasaki Clutch Replaced 2500 miles ago
Removed butterflies and secondaries
Shallow Oil Pan
Low 1st Gear Mod
Full TiForce Titanium Exhaust
Dynojet PCIII
Dynotuned by Chris Hill at Performance Psycles in Knoxville,TN

Drive Train:
Vortex Sprocket -1/+2
EK Chain
Michelin Pilot Power Tires

Add ons:
Hyper Pro Steering Dampner
Strapped front end
Stretched and lowered
ZX-14 Front Brakes
Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Ceramic Wheel Bearings

Accessories:
Custom Made Rear Seat Cowl
Carbon Fiber Mirrors
Double Bubble Windscreen

Make a call to Chad and ask him about the day my Gen1 beat his bike 7 out of 8 runs.... Although your post is correct he wasn't riding it. Hid Dad Dan was riding it since both Dan and I weigh in at 200 pounds... Dan isn't a slacker on the bike either.. He rode it many times to many wins just not against my Gen1... This is still a fast bike if it's still the way it was when it was sold..

Allow me to add on that same day a Gen3 with all the same mods was there and ridden by Zach Millholland along with one other very light weight rider and it was GUTTED and left for DEAD on every pass...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Yeh bike is mean. Altbough Chad makes a big difference in performance on any bike. Like you said he hasnt been beat on it. He left everything on bike as it is other than rear sprocket. Which i have back to the gearing he used. Another thing is Chad weights 54 pounds less.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Nice bike, GLWS. I know all the Millhollands well, great folks. The head was done by Coby Adams, who knows how to port.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.