Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 ZX10r for sale. 16754 miles. $5500
Bike is well maintained, never dropped or raced. Oil changed every 3,000 miles. Always cleaned before and after a ride. Garage kept. Michelin Pilot Power tires have about 1500 miles left on them. Solo rear cowl and passenger seat, frame sliders, -1 front sprocket, speedo healer, tinted windscreen, black pazzo shorty levers, akrapovic slip on exhaust. I had level one racing make an exhaust can to fit on the akrapvoic midpipe. The bike comes with both mufflers. Don't have time to ride it anymore. Willing to travel to an extent to meet with serious buyers. No test rides without cash in my hand. Located in Lafayette, La.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Nice bike, but your yard is super nice, almost looks like turf. I want your yard.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all of the compliments. I hate to see it go, but the time has come. It sits more than anything now.

I try to take excellent care of all my toys, and my grass ;). The truck stays clean for the most part, it just takes up so much time to clean it and keep it clean. I don't get to keep it up as often.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I'm in Miami with cash in hand. Let me know if you ever make it down this way.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Great bike. Glws...

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
:bump: For a gorgeous machine!! :love10:

(and yard!! :badteeth:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts