Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have FOR SALE a completely tricked out, professionally built 2004 Kawasaki ZX-10R with everything under the sun on it. The bike is 40 lbs lighter than stock with a documented 169 hp at the wheel on 93 pump gas. 177 hp with race gas! The bike has Dynojet PCIII, quickshifter, Akrapovic full EVO titanium/carbon exhaust, Marchesini magnesium wheels, Ohlins R&T forks with SBK piston kit and spare springs (9.0, 9.5, has 10.0 installed, 10.5), rear Ohlins 46PRXLS shock. Attack tailsection and Sharkskinz belly/upper fairing professionally painted. Sato rearsets, GP shift, race head gaskets and motor has been rebuilt recently with only about 500 new miles. Overall mileage is 6k. Bike has NEVER been crashed, never raced but used in many track days. Set up with Pirelli Diablo Superbike slicks or Dunlop N-Tec slicks. STM slipper clutch, Ohlins steering damper, sliders, Attack case protector, Gillies chain adjusters, 520 conversion kit with new DID EVR3 chain, Renthal front and rear sprockets with 39T, 41T, 42T and 43T rear sprockets. Kawasaki billet quick turn throttle! Brembo HP rotors, Brembo billet calipers, titanium rotor bolts, Goodridge kevlar brake lines front and rear! Etc, etc... I am sure I am missing some things!

This bike is AMAZING and will out handle and out accelerate almost anything I have been on track with. Over 35k invested. NOT INTERESTED IN PARTING OUT!

There are two available configurations.

Package A includes everything mentioned above plus front and rear stands.

Package B includes everything above without stands and the 'trick' parts replaced with oem wheels, rotors, calipers and forks. The 'trick parts' front end is worth over 7 grand alone so this package will allow someone to buy an incredible machine with slightly downgraded braking and wheels. ALL other parts will stay on the bike.

Make your best offer and remember to include which package you are interested in...SERIOUS BUYERS WITH REASONABLE OFFERS PLEASE.

For those interested, I am building a 600 for racing next year and that is why I am selling this bike.

-Brian

Attachments

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Bad ass bike, let me know if you decide to part, I would be interested in the Master cylinder and calipers

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i cant afford it, but that seems about as close as you can get to a professional race bike w/ out actually buying one.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
15K for complete bike
10K without the Marchesini rims, front rotors, calipers and fork replaced with OEM parts set up for 200 lbs rider. Either way the bike will be way lighter and handle way better than ANY stock bike. I have had this bike computracked and I will reproduce that geometry with the OEM forks.

Esentially you get a superbike for 15k and a Superstock for 10k.

More pics if needed...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea, I am. I think I will be faster on a 600 with traction control so I am either going to have Attack build me a AMA supersport or I am going to build an R6.

But I will for sure miss the 10, wish I could keep it but my girlfriend bitches about me having three bikes - tired of fighting with her about it. Need to sell in order to buy a new one OR just keep it. If I do then I'll be adding more cool bits and possibly a new paint job...

Thanks for the bump!

-Brian

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Yea, I am. I think I will be faster on a 600 with traction control so I am either going to have Attack build me a AMA supersport or I am going to build an R6.

But I will for sure miss the 10, wish I could keep it but my girlfriend bitches about me having three bikes - tired of fighting with her about it. Need to sell in order to buy a new one OR just keep it. If I do then I'll be adding more cool bits and possibly a new paint job...

Thanks for the bump!

-Brian
Girlfriend??? And I thought I was bad with the Wife. You might wanna get out now :wink::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
But I will for sure miss the 10, wish I could keep it but my girlfriend bitches about me having three bikes -.......-Brian
Dude that does not sound too good, she's at the GF level and already

bitchin' ??? .. :headshake

Main reason I'm "single"...I do have a girlfriend, has her own place and business...

And I take off for the track whenever I want..

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
506 Posts
:notworthy:notworthy:eek2::eek2::notworthy:notworthy

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I have a Ducati 1098 tricked out like this too and a Kawasaki KLX300R so I can understand where she is coming from. She doesn't have a problem with me having three bikes, just more than three...

Anyway, I have had this discussion with her for years...

Hope to sell it but I won't unless I get a fair price for it and if I keep it then when the Ducati is paid off in a year then I'll add a fourth steed to the stable....

:)

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Well I have a Ducati 1098 tricked out like this too and a Kawasaki KLX300R so I can understand where she is coming from. She doesn't have a problem with me having three bikes, just more than three...

Anyway, I have had this discussion with her for years...

Hope to sell it but I won't unless I get a fair price for it and if I keep it then when the Ducati is paid off in a year then I'll add a fourth steed to the stable....

:)
pics of the ducati :badteeth:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts