Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here it is folks. Hate to do it but I need Lasik surgery to become a cop and this is the only way it's happening. I bought her as a leftover in 2005. Roughly 8k miles on her.

This bike is MINT I have the clean title in hand.

Never down, never dropped, all original plastics, no dents, scuffs, etc...you get the picture.

Mods are as follows (prob more, just what I can remember off the top of my head):

-Power Commander
-Scotts Steering Damper
-D&D slip-on (have original pipe if desired)
-Ivan's KLEEN block offs
-Puig double bubble smoked screen
-Euro style front turn signals
-LED low profile rear signals
-CBR1000rr radial master cylinder upgrade
-ZX14 Calipers
-Galfer SS front lines
-Pazzo clutch lever
-Gear indicator (from member on this site)
-Continental Sport Attack Tires with about 1.5k miles on them

As mentioned, I have a lot of the original goodies. Clear stock screen, KLEEN system, exhaust actuator, stock pipe (if you don't like the D&D).

You'd be hard pressed to find a nicer machine.

SOLD!

PM me here and I'll respond with my email/phone for more pics/details.

Attachments

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Jay!...what a super clean Gen1 man!!!........I understand why you are selling.just hope you dont regret it> GLWS....I am sure someone will snatch her up........she is beautiful!!......If I had the cash to spend.I would grab it in a second!.....here's another bump for ya!..Russ

ps..........she has been modded very tastefully!.well.......except for that DandD..lol.but that is a minor fix!.........someone snag this!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you sir!

I should also add that she has "Engine Ice" coolant in her as well. Oil has been Amsoil Full Synthetic since the first oil change. I also have an Ivan's TRE I'll throw in. Put it on and then took it off. Didn't like how the bike ran with it.

Oh and the stands are NOT included lol. I WILL be getting another bike some day.

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Super clean and a hard color to find. GLWS.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
:thumbsup:

Judd
haha!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1
Good deal man!!!....me and orange juice were just talking bout you the other day!!!...hope to see it under your screen name real soon!!!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
haha!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1
Good deal man!!!....me and orange juice were just talking bout you the other day!!!...hope to see it under your screen name real soon!!!
Thanks brother. I will know tonight. Hope it goes well. I look forward to riding again!

Judd

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
Good luck with the sell. One hell of a nice clean gen 1.
Gen 1's are gonna go down as some of the most timeless sportbikes of our generation. Great styling, legendary performance. Long live the first gens!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
^^^Have you ever seen one in person? A friend of mine (Orange Juice) had a Pearl Blazing Orange 636 and it was sweet! It's one of those colors you have to see in person to fully appreciate. Just like Pearl Magma Red ;)

Judd

·
Registered
561 Posts
^^^Have you ever seen one in person? A friend of mine (Orange Juice) had a Pearl Blazing Orange 636 and it was sweet! It's one of those colors you have to see in person to fully appreciate. Just like Pearl Magma Red ;)

Judd
I think you're going to get a lot more attention with this color than you have with the pearl magma red. Just sayin'. Rest in peace pearl magma red 10R.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
I would give a nut for that bike! Way too far from Phoenix. Prolly one of the cleanest with low mile PBO in the country!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Still available?

·
Still here
9,059 Posts

Judd
True, it has lots of depth to it.

Magma red never really did it for me though. Considered it for a few seconds before getting the ti which was my first choice.
The Bloo is also very well done.
04 green was nicer than 05 IMO. Not a big difference but I liked the slightly darker 04 vs the 05.

Anyways, free bump and GLWS.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Actually, here is a pic I took of one back in 04. Shows the color decently I think. Downsizing killed the pic some but you can see some of the flake in there.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts