Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 Kawasaki ZX-10R

This bike is in very good condition and has low mileage. It has not been abused and is without a doubt ready to ride. It has brand new EBC brake pads and the Pirelli Dragon tires have plenty of tread remaining.

There have been several modifications made to this bike, including:

Akrapovic full titanium 4-2-1 exhaust with carbon muffler
Dynojet PowerCommander 3
Vortex sprockets/AFAM chain/speedometer healer
CycleCat multi-adjustable 1" rise clip-ons
CRG "roll-a-click" levers
Puig Double-Bubble tinted windscreen
Tail-tidy
European market flush front turn signals
Frame sliders
Swingarm sliders/spools
Bar end sliders

Although mechanically the bike is in perfect condition and it has been meticulously maintained, there are several minor cosmetic blemishes. The bike was dropped once at parking lot speed, resulting in one slightly rashed fairing panel and scratched frame & bar sliders. I've included detail pictures of all the resulting damage as well as any other imperfections on the bike.

The bike has a clean PA title. I am only selling due to an injury which will keep me off the bike for quite a while, and I hate to see it sitting. Kelly Blue Book on this bike is over $6,100, however I am pricing this to sell at just $4,999. Please note that the bike will have STOCK foot controls - NOT the aftermarket rearsets seen in several photos. Otherwise the bike will be sold as pictured. Thanks for looking!

The following pictures show all cosmetic damage on the bike:

·
Registered
905 Posts
would you consider meeting anywhere? I am in NC, I have been to Bethlehem PA. Close? Why no rearsets?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts