Kawasaki

Model
Ninja

Mileage

Asking Price
4900 OBO

Contact Info
832-230-9744

Up for sale is my 2004 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R. Bike has 7700 miles and has never been wrecked, wheelied, or stolen. Clear title in my name, no test rides without cash in my hand.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Nice bike, I'm looking right now after having my r1 stolen about 8months ago. I NEED to be back on 2 wheels again. If you're willing to wait a few weeks to sell it till i get my tax return(it will be a big one) I can make an offer and even back it with a deposit. It's up to you but I work for an Exotic car dealership and could do it trough them to insure both of us are covered. Just found this site but pm me if interested. Thanks

-Brian

·
Registered
667 Posts
Never wheelied? :headshake that just aint right.

:heyyou:

Beauty! Good deal too. Good luck!

I've over 24000 miles on mine........if I had the $ I'd get another.

·
Registered
127 Posts
wheelies just kill the motor pending on how long and if you even setup the bike to be a wheelie bike, IE oil.... I've had my R1 up when I had it... doesn't amuse me... speed and splitting cars is the rush... bikes cannot be caught... end of story.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Never wheelied? :headshake that just aint right.

:heyyou:

Beauty! Good deal too. Good luck!

I've over 24000 miles on mine........if I had the $ I'd get another.
All of the wheelies on mine are unintentional.... too easy to gag and bring the front wheel up... got 11k miles on mine, bought it with 901 miles...

·
Registered
667 Posts
wheelies just kill the motor pending on how long and if you even setup the bike to be a wheelie bike, IE oil.... I've had my R1 up when I had it... doesn't amuse me... speed and splitting cars is the rush... bikes cannot be caught... end of story.

cant wheelie, huh?

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
376 Posts
I think he's saying it starves the engine of oil when your wheelin. Idk but I think that's why they have a pump!? Lol. I'd think they would have wheelin in mind when they designed the bike... Or bikes in general. :dontknow: . If your not wheeling your not riding just my opinion lol.

·
Registered
127 Posts
cant wheelie, huh?

:thumbsup:
No I can just fine, I could rly careless about a wheelie, the real rush is 175 in traffic splitting cars and racing. Stuntin just aint my thing. We can race any time tho once I replace my bike this month. Cheers

·
Registered
127 Posts
Not to mention this is backed by 3 mechanics 2 that work for riva motorsports. Do what you wish to your own bike I was just stating a fact. Keep on flaming if you wish but im not some newbie rider and am friends with 2 ex pro moto racers that were sponseres by gixxer. Have a good one. Cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts