K/N Air Filter
Engine Ice coolant
Ams Oil full synthetic and Genuine Kawasaki Filters
17xxx miles

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I skanned these pics and they didn't come out as good as I wanted. Pics themselves look great until I scanned them and resized. Ahhhh, well when I can borrow a digital camera again new pics will be coming once again!!!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i thought you were going to try to sell for more money when spring came????? good luck with the sale

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just want to sell her so I can invest in two track bikes. I will have better pics coming soon, I love this bike and I believe it to be a great deal for 6 grand out of my garage. Thanks for the bump.?.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chad your pretty close. Are you going to any tracks this summer or just street riding. I'm trying to sell this 10 to someone on here, if you get rid of your 9 or know anyone looking give me a call, email, post, or pm. We're close to each other and I would love to see this bike go to someone on this forum!!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Hey Man,
9 is already gone... I switched over to a Super Motard and am now selling that to get back on a Super Sport... I don't have the cash for a 10. You might want to post it on wmriders.com... There is already a guy from there trying to sell his 10. The site seems to be down right now, but it usually is up. Also craigslist around here is pretty active.

Sorry I can't buy it from ya. Whould love to get back on a ten...

Chad

·
Registered
959 Posts
BTW, are those Harris grips... I had those on my 9 when I bought it... They were so hard I couldn't stand it...

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
understand....I love this bike, but want two 6's for the track...This is partial funding and without the sale, not track season...

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump for the beautiful weather yesturday, and me riding 130 miles on the 10r with a cast on my right ankle!!!!

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump for an offer...Come on guys would make an awesome track bike and is already tearing up the streets!!!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I know you've been trying to sell this bike for a while now. I don't know how bad you need how much $$$, but now is just a bad time to be selling. I posted my 10r here and on craigslist a couple months ago for $5,600. Had LOTS of interest, but no one actually came up with the $$$, even though I had told all of them I'd take $5,000 for it. Eventually a member of this forum found a buyer for me. It took someone knowing what a steal this bike was for it to sell. The buyer didn't even come to pick it up, but said member did and didn't even ride it before loading it up and hauling it home. I guess what I'm saying is if you really need/want to sell this bike right now, you'll likely have to do like me and just set a price you can live with and pretty much donate it to a buyer. BTW, why do you need two 600's? Just keep your 10r and track it. Good luck with the sale.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i'm thinking about it. I want two as one for a back up in case of a bad crash or mechanical issues so I can ride the track year round with no lapse in riding. If you know anyone hollar at me. I'm already getting the bankroll around for modding the 10r more for the track and not selling. Just wait and see...I really want to start my track riding on a 6rr or 636 for the sake of tires and handling. We'll see I'm already giving it away since I have invested over 8 grand and haven't even owned it one year. I have all reciepts and its a deal for 6 out of my garage. We'll just wait and see I guess...

·
Registered
88 Posts
I feel your pain bro. I checked all completed auctions on ebay for 2004-2005 kawi ninja and the only bike that actually sold in your price range in the last 30 days was an 05 636. It sold for $5300. All the zx10s either didn't meet the reserve or the starting bid wasn't met. The highest bid was $4700 on an 05 zx10, but of course the reserve wasn't met.
Keep on trying man. This is a buyers market for liter bikes. $6000 and you could have your choice up to 2008. Damn I should have waited!!!!

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I hear you I wish I was buying right now. I mean I wish this was sold so I could be buying... Damn I want this bike gone so I can hook up a track bike. I'm about to put a brembo on the mother fucker and track her when my right ankle heals. If I have to have surgery in 4 weeks, my season will already be over and then I will sit on the bitch all summer until I get what I want.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, I sold myself finally on not selling this bike. Economy blah, blah, blah, I'm tracking this slut and she is going to be the meanest fuc$ing green machine on this site. I will update over the summer of progress on here. She's not going anywhere and fuck a 6 for the track I'm taking this 10r. Tires are going to be expensive this year, so fuck it!!!

I have officially sold this bike to me for the track. She is NO LONGER FOR SALE!!!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Well, I sold myself finally on not selling this bike. Economy blah, blah, blah, I'm tracking this slut and she is going to be the meanest fuc green machine on this site. I will update over the summer of progress on here. She's not going anywhere and fuck a 6 for the track I'm taking this 10r. Tires are going to be expensive this year, so fuck it!!!

I have officially sold this bike to me for the track. She is NO LONGER FOR SALE!!!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darn, I was just about to PM you and buy it too!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts