Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A colleaugue of mine is heading home to Japan in a couple of weeks. Unfortunatley he cannot take his bike with him and must get rid of it. Below are the details. Bike is beautiful. Let's help him sell it.

2004 Ducati Monster S4R
ZDM1RB5TX4B040691
8,000 miles

* Front tire: Needs to be replaced in next 500-1,000 mile
* Rear tire: 80% remaining
* No known problems/ troubles
* No major scratches and dents
* With side bag

Tank: black
Frame: black
Wheel: black
8K mile
$7,500 (with side bag)

Title is clean and in hand.

Attachments

·
Registered
779 Posts
I absolutely love these bikes. I have no money, but lots of hopes and dreams. They are such cool ass machines. good luck and..........................bump

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A colleaugue of mine is heading home to Japan in a couple of weeks. Unfortunatley he cannot take his bike with him and must get rid of it. Below are the details. Bike is beautiful. Let's help him sell it.

2004 Ducati Monster S4R
ZDM1RB5TX4B040691
8,000 miles

* Front tire: Needs to be replaced in next 500-1,000 mile
* Rear tire: 80% remaining
* No known problems/ troubles
* No major scratches and dents
* With side bag

Tank: black
Frame: black
Wheel: black
8K mile
$7,500 (with side bag)

Title is clean and in hand.
This is a bump for the bike. He has given me the bike and the title (how's that for trust?). Although I would love to put a bunch of miles on it I wanna help a friend out.

·
Registered
226 Posts
This is a bump for the bike. He has given me the bike and the title (how's that for trust?). Although I would love to put a bunch of miles on it I wanna help a friend out.
You should trade me his bike for my 10 and let me put a bunch of miles on it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You should trade me his bike for my 10 and let me put a bunch of miles on it! :thumbsup:
What year is your 10?
I have a feeling I am going to buy this bike for myself.
My wife rode my 10 for the first time this weekend and she has informed me that I will no longer be riding it? :wink: It seems that she prefers the 10 over her 6.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts