Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a very clean (WI Salvage) titled 2004 ZX10R with a low 5707 miles for sale. It pulls like a 1st Gen. should with NO issues! I bought it locally in Feb. and just had it inspected by the WI State Patrol. It passed inspection and I have all the paperwork/receipts. It will need a license plate light, if your state is real picky. The Inspector told me I really should have one, but it wasn't an issue with him(cool guy). My bike is licensed/insured thru 2010. I have the clear(NO LIEN) Title in hand. The bike was low sided and since the clip-on contacted the frame on the right side, the PDR salvaged it. I spoke to the owner and he said it was mostly cosmetic scratches on the plastics. The bike has gravel scratches on the left side of the frame below the tank and a clip-on size dent(.25) on the right.I have detailed PICs I can send to any serious buyers. Since the tank was never fixed properly, I bought one and had it sprayed to match. It's wearing a Sharkskinz upper/lower with Duz fasteners(easy maintainance).I put a beautiful SATO slip-on, GPR damper, BMC(race) airfilter, Akrapovic CF exhaust hanger, Vortex gas cap/base, flush mounted front turn signals and trimmed the tail. I removed the secondary butterflies also. I have all OEM parts removed. I also have a New, never mounted Hotbodies solo tail(color matched) that came with the bike and a brand new(30 miles) OEM airfilter and some other odds/ends. I need $5350 for the bike. If you want all the extras, I think $5500 would be fair. I'm 30 min. north of Milwaukee or 90 min. from Chicago O'hare. If you need it shipped, contact a shipping agent. I've never shipped a bike. Any questions/PICs, email me directly([email protected]). Please also check out my iTrader and eBay(KAWZXR9) feedback info., it's 100%.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please click on(My Images)Gallery as I posted a few PICs!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price reduced to $5K firm! Will go on eBay if it doesn't move
on the forums.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man! If I don't move it this fall, I'll try again in spring.
My problem was all of the redtape/$$ to go thru to get it titled
properly. I started this process in June and finally got the paperwork
back. Oh well, this will save a huge headache for a new
owner.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
weekend bumpppppppppp

·
Registered
750 Posts