Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 Black ZX10 35 miles

Illness forces sale. 2004 Black ZX10. Bike is lowered. Has adjustable side stand, ZG smoked DB windshield rear seat cowl. Has 35 miles on it. Not a typo. 35 miles is correct. Had 4 eye surgeries(detached retina) in four mouths, total of 6 in 1 year. The doctors told me it could take up to 18 months for the eye to heal and regain the sight in my left eye. Well that did not happen. Vision in the left eye is at best 10% of what it was or should be.Between the eye problem and having to work 6 days a week the bike has not been ridden. It is kept on a battery tender to charge the battery. So the time has come to sell. Have clear title. The bike is just like it came off the showroom floor except that it is lowered as I am only 5'6". Located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. email address [email protected] or PM me here. New price $6300

Attachments

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Do you want to just sell locally or are you willing to ship? I might just be interested in this bro. I am going to see if I can swing this by the wife.

Also. Sorry to hear about your eyes bro. I hope all gets well.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you want to just sell locally or are you willing to ship? I might just be interested in this bro. I am going to see if I can swing this by the wife.

Also. Sorry to hear about your eyes bro. I hope all gets well.
Would like to sale to someone local but always open to other options:wink:

Thanks

·
Registered
1,775 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Do you have a paypal account or would you only except cash? Also how long would you be willing to hold onto it if the price was paid in full? Just curious because I am over seas and I would have to find somebody to run down to pick it up. Thanks and sorry about the bad luck.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you have a paypal account or would you only except cash? Also how long would you be willing to hold onto it if the price was paid in full? Just curious because I am over seas and I would have to find somebody to run down to pick it up. Thanks and sorry about the bad luck.
PM me and we can discuss it:thumbsup: How long are you talking about holding it?

·
Registered
53 Posts
thats a great price.. if you need to ship , i suggest using freightqoute. best prices around. 1-800-323-5441. its class 150. if you drain the fluid and pallet it it should be under 500 anywhere in the lower 48. i ship engines with them every day.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts