57 Posts
Good Luck...

Nice bike...I had one of these and they are a lot of fun...:mrgreen:

If you have a friend with one than it's all laughs all day long!!!:crackup:

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I actually still have a LOT of fun on it still. Burning through all the gears at full throttle but doing it at fully legal speeds is just somehow...fulfilling. But between trying to sell my house and maintain my road racing hobby...it's got to go.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
That's awesome, never seen one before...do you give a military/forum/local rider discount?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's awesome, never seen one before...do you give a military/forum/local rider discount?
I can $2000, especially for a local. What branch are/were you in? I served in the Air Force for six years, got out in 2007.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Nice bike... You need to get rid of that hog Busa in the background though:lol: Nice vette also in the garage. Good collection of rides but was looking for a 10R in the background too:dontknow:

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice bike... You need to get rid of that hog Busa in the background though:lol: Nice vette also in the garage. Good collection of rides but was looking for a 10R in the background too:dontknow:
It's back there, guess you can't see it in those pictures. I have a 2006 ZX-10R that is my race bike (full ohlins, leo vince exhaust, superstock motor build, etc.). I'm considering trading the 2011 Busa for a 2011 Zx-10. It's so comfortable though...but my 06 ZX-10 isn't as competitive against the newer bikes as I would like and it's not worth enough for me to trade in on a 2011...we'll see. My dream setup would be to have the Busa and the new 10R...but don't think that's in the cards. We'll see once I get my house sold and get into a new one how much money is left.

BTW, the Aprilia is now SOLD.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts