Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In fact in 2005 Suzuki Gsxr 1000 whooped its $#@!!! The 2006-2007 is a lot faster and the 08-09 is the fastest!!! I have 3 friends that have the 04-05 zx10 and its a great bike even by todays standards but it can't beat the newer zx10r's!!! 04-05 guys I know you love your bike and in its day 2003-2004 it was the MAN but its outpowered by 06-09 by 7-8 hp stock for stock!!! The new models have heavy pipes which make the bikes a bit heavier but a full system will solve that!!! Let's move out of La La land guys the 04-05 times in all the mags are slower than the new bikes!! A TRE will make any bike wild and have raw power as I hear some of the Gen1 guys say. Ride a Gen2 or Gen3 with a TRE and I promise some of you 1st Gen guys will upgrade ASAP!!!

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Wow what insightful crap that was. Let me upgrade so i can beat guys to the next set of traffic lights.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
no kidding. isn't this what they call trolling? :rolleyes:
:iamwithst

I thinking a BAN on this IDIOT for just mentioning a TRE which most long timers know a 1st Gen does NOT gain HP....oh well some learn the hard way. :badteeth:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Wow, he had 1 greenie for Rep and now has 1 Red for rep....wonder how that happened. :lol: :helmet:...next

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
I guess I'll be getting rid of my '04 then, I had no idea.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
anyone that is not a troll knows there was no 10R in 03!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
locked due to pointlessness.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.