Registered
2,342 Posts
hmmm, I may just have to buy this.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmm, I may just have to buy this.
Trade you for your blue fairings :wink:. Or better yet, trade me your blue fairings for my green ones, and I'll let the brand new full system go to you for like $300? You can't even buy a new SLIP ON for that much!

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I wish I knew the messurements of this exhaust cause I would love to try to get it on my 09 zx10r because the wife killed my level one with a drill press lol, give your opinions maybe it would work!!

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
never mind, I found the messurements, it wont fit!!! Good luck with the sale, sorry I killed it by my self lol

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
that would of been great if it did.....a whole new story of exhaust would come out

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No takers for $499 huh? Maybe I'm asking too much. Will someone at least make me an offer? lol

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump $465!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Price dropped to $399!!!!!!!!!!!! For a FULL exhaust! Brand new!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
how do these compare to the full akrapovic systems
Akra's are a little nicer and get a little bit better HP gains, mostly through the larger diameter piping. But on the flip side they cost an arm an a leg. Used Akras go for around $700 and up. Brand new (like the system Im selling) will set you back well over $1200.

Still $399 shipped.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey everyone, been out of town for last five months or so and just returned. The exhaust is STILL sitting in my garage. lol. Last asking price was $399. At this point I'm willing to take any reasonable offers or trade for a Power Commander (plus cash), or trade for a Racefit. Once again the RS-3 can is titanium and the header and midpipe is stainless. WILL POST PICS TONIGHT! ...so check back for those.

·
Registered
229 Posts
how much with the pc3 for trade are we talking???

·
Registered
229 Posts
Brand new still in the box PC3!!

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
You wouldn't be interested in a Quick shifter and an ignition module for the trade would you? It's also for a 04-05

1 - 20 of 32 Posts