Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$3900 OBO

Need to sell so I can do some maintenance on the truck. Nothing wrong with the bike at all. Clean title in hand, not currently registered or inspected. This has been my track bike and has been great, but I need money so I have to give it up. The bike has tons of mods and extras, you will not find a cleaner J model.

It has fiberglass race fairings with a custom paint job and dzus fasteners, nothing wrong with it except a few rock chips. I have the street tail section with a solo cowl and brake light with integrated blinkers. It has an Ohlins rear shock , resprung and revalved front forks setup for a 200# rider . It has Woodcraft rearsets , stainless steel braided brake lines , Perelli Supercorsa Pro front and rear tires in great shape. I have the stock clip ons as well as the race clip ons (currently on the bike). It has a Carbon fiber rear hugger and chain guard. New battery, Spare rear wheel with rotor, Akrapovic carbon fiber slip on, Ivan's Jet Kit (plus tons of extra jets). New chain, Vortex sprocket, great brakes.

Can easily be setup for street duty if you swap on the street tail section and put on the mirrors, they have lights attached to them with quick connects on the wiring harness.

DFW area.

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
I can vouch for bird_dog, good guy and honest:thumbsup:

great price

bump!
I don't know what your talking about Scavenger, that Bird-dong guy is a total douche..:lol: Sorry, I had to do it, but yeah Bdog is a stand up guy. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump, open to offers people...

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How about $3600 for everything, or $2995 with no extras or Ohlins, a stock 6R rear shock can be swapped on.

Any takers?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
man, some of these track bikes are very tempting!

I haven't made my mind up to get a track bike yet
or not, but I have a "little" $ and am tempted.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well worth it, keeps your street bike nice and pretty and usually they already have all the goodies on them. Plus with this one, it has a clean title (rare for a track bike) and is streetable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts