Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im putting this on here for my dad, its the nicest used big bore cbr you will find, my dad is 56y/o and the original owner was 63 so needless to say its been adult owned since day 1. here are the details: 15,xxx miles, never smashed, rashed, or thrashed. it has excellent rubber and is all stock with the exception of a leo-vince bolt on muffler & a puig dark smoke screen. he is asking $5000 you will not be disappointed in this bike. contact Tyson thru [email protected] or pm me for his contact info thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I love that bike, would make a great second ride- comfort and speed as opposed to our speed and speed...

·
Registered
677 Posts
Did you post this on craigs list? If you have, i've been eyeing it. To bad i dont have the fundage. I have always liked the 954 and the 929 rr's

Good luck on the sale. I hope she goes home to a good owner.

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you post this on craigs list? If you have, i've been eyeing it. To bad i dont have the fundage. I have always liked the 954 and the 929 rr's

Good luck on the sale. I hope she goes home to a good owner.
ya we got it on there too, he just bought a new zx14 so he wants to down load this one, im serious guys and gals this thing is like looking at a brand new motorcycle (its that nice)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts