Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my dads bike and im just selling it for him.

It is a 2002 CBR 954 RR with about 22k miles. The bike is in perfect condition, super clean with no flaws. He has all the stock parts if you want to get it back to stock form. The pics were taken last week.
The bike comes with:
Memphis shades windscreen (also a red one from zero gravity)
A black front fender
HID for the low bean
Proton flush mounts
Arrow bolt on can
K&N filter
New red chain
Fender eliminator
and some other little bits.
He is askin $4800.00

Attachments

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bummp.
This bike is the cleanest 954 you will ever find. Bolts on this bike were replaced just because they had wrench marks on them. Doesnt get any better than this one.

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump, just got fresh oil tonight. Synthetic like always

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
37 Posts
Good luck with the sale....I had an 03 954RR (nearly the same color) and it was a phenomenal bike! I'd say $4K to $4.5K is a fair asking price...KBB and NADA values are out to lunch here lately. Trade in on my 09 ZX10R is like mid $4K's....get the F out of here with that number. We know what are bikes are worth...and the right buyer will be willing to pay it. I just sold my RC51 for $1200 over the blue book; because it was worth it.

Good luck!

·
Banned
1,516 Posts
I was looking for a 954 for a year or so, most of them either beat up or priced too high, ended up buying newer zx with 17k less miles for the same amount. Good luck with the sale

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All of you guys who said is steep, did you check out the link i posted?
Im below the average people are asking...

·
Registered
139 Posts
All of you guys who said is steep, did you check out the link i posted?
Im below the average people are asking...
yes, first of all who cares about what ppl are asking :dontknow:
2nd they have less miles than you
3rd you gotta consider after 20k miles bike looses its interest
4th at the end of the day its your bike you can ask whatever you want but the question is if it will sell at that price?
i'd say $3,500 would be fair price IMO good luck
(i sold my 954 with bad motor (no start) for $3500 back in 2007 lol

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes, first of all who cares about what ppl are asking :dontknow:
2nd they have less miles than you
3rd you gotta consider after 20k miles bike looses its interest
4th at the end of the day its your bike you can ask whatever you want but the question is if it will sell at that price?
i'd say $3,500 would be fair price IMO good luck
(i sold my 954 with bad motor (no start) for $3500 back in 2007 lol
1 What you mean who cares? how do you price your stuff? you go from what the price in the market is.

2 that is why im asking less then they are

3 i dont really mind the milage if the bike is right, ive seen bikes with 3k miles that are trashed

4 true, if it doesnt sell it is not a problem either, its a great bike and can be ridden for many more years

And thanks man...
I wish a forum member that lives here in IL just came here to look at the bike, if i didnt tell you the millage you would think the bike is brand new, whoever sees it can tell you the same.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I am in no way shape or form trying to give you advice, or knock your price on the bike. I am just telling you this to give you an idea of what you unfortunatly could be in for (i hope not). I sold my 954 a few months ago, it has won numerous botm awards on Honda sites, and was even in Superstreet bike magazine a couple of years back. My mod list was much deeper than yours i promise, and also probably even cleaner than yours :wink:. I had it for sale for about 2 months and could not get any kind of hits, and this is living down south with year round riding. After 2 months of advertising it everywhere i finally took the only offer i got, i ended up selling her for a whopping $3,800 :headshake I really hope you do a lot better, all i am saying is don't hold your breath, but seriously the best of luck to you.

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sucks to hear that.... well im not holding my breath, the bike is not even mine, like i stated it is my dads. I bet it had more mods, but i doubt it was cleaner this one haha...
Thanks for the imput tho.
I got a guy on craiglist which offered my 4k for it... lets see how it goes..

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well guys thanks for all the advices but i will keep the price as it is... if it doesnt sell its alright too...

mr jdm, thank you for the offer but no.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Rafa i was going to post pics of my 954 but it seemed inappropriate. I will not debate who's is cleaner lol but i will at least guarantee a tie :mrgreen:

Anyhow good luck with the sale

1 - 20 of 20 Posts