Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys and gals, The hornets 9 is up for sale with some spare stuff to go with it. The bike has 22894 on it as of 7-5-09. This bike was just seviced with new k&n air filter, oil and filter, and all greased and lubed. The 9 was just painted by bodyman russ with sikkens paint. I just put brand new mich. pilots 2ct's and they have 400 miles on them as of 7-5-09. The 9 also has a 530 regina race chain and sprockets( 1 down on the teeth in the front) with a 1000 miles and still looks brand new! It has a micron full exhaust ( can just cleaned and packed ) and sounds awsome. The brakes are ebc and I do not know how many miles are on them but they look to have 3/4 pad left. This bike is extremely clean and runs like new and has no issues. I ride all the time with the zx10's and the gsxr 1000's and have no problem keeping up ( I usually lead anyway lol ) I love this bike and hate to part with it but its time for a change. I also have some extra body work and I also have a spare complete motor from a wrecked bike I got to go with it. The motor has around 8,800 on it and ran fine before and after the crash. Just pm me for any other info. I will probably regret doingthis. I am asking 5,000 for everything, bike, stands, motor, all body work, and a full tank of gas!! :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry I for got to down size the pics...

·
Registered
778 Posts
interested in bike...how much?

·
Registered
778 Posts
awww never mind found the price hidden in your giant pics thanks tho!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts