Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My baby is up for sale, she is a 2001 R6 that has been superbly maintained. Oil has been changed every 3000 miles with Motul Synthetic. She has been my daily driver for years and has many extras!

She comes with a Scotts Rotary Damper - $350 value, multiple frame sliders and spools, aftermarket grips, Yoshimura RS3 Stainless Exhaust, color matched marine vinyl seat covers, galfer ss brake lines and pads, and much more.

Just replaced the rear tire, chain, sprockets and oil, with these: Tire: Pirelli Diablo Corsa III, Brand New Driven Front and Rear Sprockets, Brand New RK chain, Oil: Motul 5100 Synthetic.

Get your hands on this baby today for $4950 obo. Title in hand, check out the pics below!

PM for more details.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i like that paint scheme, yamaha should paint them like that again

·
Registered
843 Posts
An almost 8 y.o. bike which was your daily rider who's oil was changed every 3000 instead of 1500 miles for that long and it's not even a liter bike and you're actually asking for almost 5 grand????

Now that's definitely a first... at least for me:crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
An almost 8 y.o. bike which was your daily rider who's oil was changed every 3000 instead of 1500 miles for that long and it's not even a liter bike and you're actually asking for almost 5 grand????

Now that's definitely a first... at least for me:crackup::crackup::crackup:
As a matter of fact, yes. When the bike never see's rpm's over 7-8k and has all highway miles with synthetic oil, it comes out almost the same color it went in. I almost felt like I was wasting my money pouring out brand new oil.

·
Registered
843 Posts
....but... I'm selling a hardly used '06 636 in pristine condition that was purchased off the floor only a year ago for not much more than you're selling your 8 year old bike and I'm getting flak for my asking price???

That's the reason for my response......

·
Registered
67 Posts
Why would you change out synthetic oil every 1500 miles, thats retarded, that would be a waste. every 3000 isn't going over at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts