Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale, 2001 Yahama R1 in showroom condition with 2019 miles. This bike is completely stock, did add swing arm spools. Looks like it came off a dealer floor, no accidents, never down, amazing bike. Runs as you would expect from a new bike. If you need more picts please feel free to ask... $5800O.B.O

im doing this for a friend... let me know... bike is in pittsburgh

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
its a very clean bike... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I agree that it IS a clean bike, but it's also a lil high in price also?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree that it IS a clean bike, but it's also a lil high in price also?
yeah, im just posting it for a buddy to help him out... but i agree with you... shhh

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Yeah, high is right, i would like to get 6500 out of a stock 06 zx-10r with rear spools- but all sales are tough in this economy

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah the economy isnt too bad.. ha once the media stopped talking about it

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
its a very clean bike... :thumbsup:
I agree that its getting much less worse, but this forum is a little fragile to head down that road, let alone hijack this thread.

I really wanted one of those when they first came out though- very hot

·
Registered
411 Posts
ha. i was on a 250r coming to work this morning, and a guy on one of these decides he wants to see how the mini-ninja holds up. Twas a fun ride to work - haha.

good luck with the sale... but ditto on the price :\

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Those were superb bikes. Have friends who've owned the best over the past 30 years & still say that's one of the top. I'd love to own such a bike, but add a few thousand to the asking price & you can buy near anything nowadays. All the best though -- have a classic on your hands.

·
Registered
262 Posts
awesome bike, last generation of carb super bikes! good luck with the sale. not to jump on the bandwagon but yeah the price is steep especailly in this economy, but if you do find the right buyer (im sure he/shes out there) it'll find a good home! also try http://www.r1-forum.com/ or http://www.r1messagenet.com/

lots of r1 owners there that are superfans of that bike!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts