Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2004/Jul/040701la.htm

If a red Honda can go 198.96, can you imagine what a factory backed GREEN ZX-10 could go?...All I know its proboly faster than 200. Either way its all pretty damn fast.

This read made me curious of Josh's top speed this weekend...He was something like 6 MPH faster into turn 1, and he did a good job of keeping up with Duhamel and Zemke on the drag strip/straight-a-way this weekend...makes ya think GREEN FACTORY SUPPORT would own AMA Superbike dosen't it? :D :D :D

If anybody could find Josh's top speed I think it would be very interesting...

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
comment :p

J Hayes has come along as of late in part due to his injuries healing as well as the Attack 10r getting dialed in, lets face it the bike was released late therefore R&D is happening right before our eyes every race weekend.

BD

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
yeah man i totally agree, the 10 is a kick ass bike and im not thinking that because i own one, i thought before i bought one. you just have to get use to the bike thats all.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I was working turn 3 for that ama race!

The First photo is me holding up Tommy’s bike after he ran out of gas going into 3. I was quite surprised at how close my stock 10r and the race 10r were in weight.
The topper to the weekend was the Hat I got that Tommy was wearing on the podium after the 600 race, witch by the way my wife was able to get Tommy and Rodger lee to sign later Saturdays after the races! :headbang:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Damn, those are awesome bikes. Look at Hayes, he's got his ass on the seat and still draggin' knee! Talk about lean angle.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Chills said:
Damn, those are awesome bikes. Look at Hayes, he's got his ass on the seat and still draggin' knee! Talk about lean angle.
that is really great :)

defenitely old style and still fooking fast, that guy deserves to win

1 - 8 of 8 Posts