Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just another fine example of why you should never buy 2 Bros products, they are complete and utter garbage

Not my bike.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Man everyone has had a completely different experience with 2bros then me. However if any exhaust fell apart like that on my bike I would write them off in a second. Sad to see is all :cry:

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man everyone has had a completely different experience with 2bros then me. However if any exhaust fell apart like that on my bike I would write them off in a second. Sad to see is all :cry:
That wasn't the first can to come apart and it wont be the last. 2Bros uses cheap materials and cheap production methods aka their crap falls apart, the cf yellows, blows out, weave splits, rivets pop, etc at a rate only seen of the cheapest exhausts.

If you find one that has worked for you, count yourself lucky.

I don't see the problem. That's their new 'stealth' series exhaust.
bahahhhahahaha

·
Registered
111 Posts

Absolutely horrible quality, construction and materials. Why people still go to bat for these guys and continue to purchase their products is beyond me.
It's the sound and I can't disagree on that aspect.

I was one of the few fortunate users who had a Two Sisters on their bike that didn't blow up or fly to Mars. It was on the bike when I bought it and really wanted to get rid of it, but it sounded great.

Still would never buy one myself. Ever!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I do not like two bros.
But all exhaust parts are flimsy junk. The asian bikes themselves are cheap. The testament to riders of these cheap short lived speed machines is how long they are made to last and how fast we go.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
I do not like two bros.
But all exhaust parts are flimsy junk. The asian bikes themselves are cheap. The testament to riders of these cheap short lived speed machines is how long they are made to last and how fast we go.
I see you're from San Francisco. ..

What else do you ride besides dick...???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts