Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My late fathers 1993 CBR 900RR is up for sale (original owner). 69k miles, motor has been re-built several times since he was a preventive maintenance nut. I know that he did a metric shit-ton to it as well, but I just want it to go to a good home. I fired it up last week and she purrs like a kitten. I know that he had her ready to go for a ride since he thought that he was going to beat his cancer, but never got the chance. $3,000 pickup in Olympia or JBLM, or add shipping.

call or text 360-489-7161

FYI, I am still awaiting final legal paperwork, no title exists, you'll need bill of sale and papers from my estate lawyer stating that it's mine before you may register with DMV.

Attachments

·
Chairman of the Board
16,056 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Dad man. May he rest in peace. Great bike for someone. I bought a 96 model brand new back in the day. GLWS.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,345 Posts
Sorry to hear that you lost your dad. :rip:

But man that is one clean looking CBR! GLWS on it and I hope it finds a good home to keep it in pristine condition like it currently is! :ayyy:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks all, I appreciate it. Yeah, it's very clean. There were several spare rims, tanks, frames, tires, pistons, kits, etc laying around his house for the CBR, but I just let it all go with the estate sale. At least it looks like he just rebuilt the motor, so she should be good to go for the long haul. I just won't have time to ride it, but I will be riding his late 80's YZF 600 race bike. OMG he's put so much into that thing and he's the same height/weight so.. I just have to figure out how to turn the carbs on so that fuel gets where it's supposed to and I can try to fire it up. Almost wish that I had kept the Honda V4 VFR, but some bike got that for a steal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts