Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im hooked thats all i got to say!!videos are from after noon sessions when things got a bit faster and we didnt have to follow intructors!i took the intro class and was in the novice group by around 2pm my instructor bumped me to intermiediate group but i never switched i was comfortable and told him next trackday ill move up!
http://youtu.be/F-hBicqKZ0k
http://youtu.be/OqY5eU5HDEw

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Id like to do a trackday soon, looks like fun, and no trees off to the sides :badteeth:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Id like to do a trackday soon, looks like fun, and no trees off to the sides :badteeth:
I'd recommend it 100%!funnest thing I've ever done hands down!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet! I was there in June...going back in October. Neither time on the 10 though...
Nice!Ya over the winter I'm hoping to get a 600 for the track!I'm thinking I'll b back in sept!mayb oct also let me no what you decide if ya want to hook up!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Nice!Ya over the winter I'm hoping to get a 600 for the track!I'm thinking I'll b back in sept!mayb oct also let me no what you decide if ya want to hook up!
Absolutely! If you go in October I'll be there on the 8th, Tony's Track Days is sponsoring it. And I use the wife's old FZR 600 as my track bike :)

Sent from android

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Absolutely! If you go in October I'll be there on the 8th, Tony's Track Days is sponsoring it. And I use the wife's old FZR 600 as my track bike :)

Sent from android
Ok I'll keep that in mind!she's not riding anymore?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She is...she graduated to an R1...

Sent from android
Oh nice!I just got my wife a ninja 250 2008 it's her first bike I drove it home today was funny but it handles awsome and is wicked comfortable she's excited to start riding!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here we got track day#2 booked aug 27th possible penguin school in sept!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts