Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys went to the local track for some TNT yesterday see wat kind of times i could run swb and nailed new personal best :mrgreen: didnt change anything from my last outing but shorten her up :wink: temps was in the low 60 degrees and track prep was pretty good... here is run down on the passes i made let me no wat you think.

Run no#1
1.589 60ft.
4.156 330ft.
5.923 594ft.
6.238 1/[email protected]

Run no#2
1.583 60ft.
4.149 330ft.
5.916 594ft.
6.231 1/[email protected]

Run no#3
1.578 60ft.
4.143 330ft.
5.907 594ft.
6.218 1/[email protected]

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
UMmmm.....time slips or it didn't happen :mrgreen: :helmet:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
:lol: i can post em if you need me to bloo :eek:ccasion1
I don't need them I started a thread about please post your time slips I think it's just good for long time members to set an example on this site for others to post them. :idea::wink:

bloo

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't need them I started a thread about please post your time slips I think it's just good for long time members to set an example on this site for others to post them. :idea::wink:

bloo
oh ok yea i seen your thread and i agree... im here to share my knowledge and to help others exspecially if they drag :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
same gearing still?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Nice 60's swb man. Hopefully gonna try mine again next week, gotta put my drag Pak in and got a 44 for the back this time too. Don't think ill be hitting no 6.20's! Nice runs

·
Registered
116 Posts
That's just depressing! I wish I would have gone last night to get my 9 but I was able to. Great times, man! What were you launching at and what is your gearing?

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice 60's swb man. Hopefully gonna try mine again next week, gotta put my drag Pak in and got a 44 for the back this time too. Don't think ill be hitting no 6.20's! Nice runs
thx man... im still on my dragpak from 2yrs ago its a good clutch man and will take some abuse. im still waitin on this one to go man but had the cover off here while back and the plates still look good :wink: wat times are you runnin now and wat gear do you have on the front ?

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's just depressing! I wish I would have gone last night to get my 9 but I was able to. Great times, man! What were you launching at and what is your gearing?
yea i seen where you posted you was having clutch issues which sux. thx man not to bad for 200# suited :wink: i was leaving at 8k on the last past i left at 8500 which got me my best 60 gearing is 15/41. once you get that clutch fix you'll get that 9sec pass in no time man :thumbsup:

·
Registered
202 Posts
thx man... im still on my dragpak from 2yrs ago its a good clutch man and will take some abuse. im still waitin on this one to go man but had the cover off here while back and the plates still look good :wink: wat times are you runnin now and wat gear do you have on the front ?

I'm 16/42 right now. First time at the strip in 8 years and first ever on a 1000. But the best run I had was a 6.7 in the 1/82 but I missed 4th, so don't know what it woulda been. 1.75 60'

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm 16/42 right now. First time at the strip in 8 years and first ever on a 1000. But the best run I had was a 6.7 in the 1/82 but I missed 4th, so don't know what it woulda been. 1.75 60'
thats really not bad time man for 1st time in 8yrs :thumbsup: i used to run 16/41 and it work out good for me but with the 15/41 it leaves like bat out of hell and pulls alot harder. how much do you weight ? bc you might not need alot of gear if your not on the heavy side like myself :lol: also wat all you mods done to your bike and wat rpms do you leave at.

·
Registered
202 Posts
thats really not bad time man for 1st time in 8yrs :thumbsup: i used to run 16/41 and it work out good for me but with the 15/41 it leaves like bat out of hell and pulls alot harder. how much do you weight ? bc you might not need alot of gear if your not on the heavy side like myself :lol: also wat all you mods done to your bike and wat rpms do you leave at.
Thanks, I weigh almost 180 suited. Only more are pc3, lowered and strapped, and a Leo vince slip on. I was playing with the rpms from 6k-9k my best 60 and et were at 9k. Not bad but a lot of room for improvement.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks, I weigh almost 180 suited. Only more are pc3, lowered and strapped, and a Leo vince slip on. I was playing with the rpms from 6k-9k my best 60 and et were at 9k. Not bad but a lot of room for improvement.
oh ok cool. seat time is the key but you'll get there man. get that throttle lock and let that clutch hand do the work and you'll see them 60's drop in no time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts