Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to pick up a used set of bodywork, which i am pretty sure i'll get, but the set has a hotbodies supersport tail and i'm really looking for a superbike tail.

does anyone have one available? or is anyone looking to trade a superbike tail for a supersport tail?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, looking for one that uses the foam pad. I think i have sourced one, thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am looking for a Superbike tail as well. If anyone is selling, or Caboose, if you know of a good deal on them, let me know.

Justin

the rest of the bodywork i got is Sharkskinz, they have the matching superbike tail for $248. that's the one i'm lookin at.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
the rest of the bodywork i got is Sharkskinz, they have the matching superbike tail for $248. that's the one i'm lookin at.
They are doing 20% off right now too I think. Attack has them for $222.00

Anyone know much about "Optimal racing"? Might be worth looking into as I hear they are actually a decent option and they may have a superbike tail for the 04 05 zx10r too.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got in touch with the guys that sell the Optimal stuff on the WERA forum but they're all sold out of the 10R stuff and no ETA on re-stock. :(

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I got in touch with the guys that sell the Optimal stuff on the WERA forum but they're all sold out of the 10R stuff and no ETA on re-stock. :(
Hahaha, your on the same wave lenghth at I am then. That is OK. I am in no hurry. I am done this race season, so I am one engine rebuild and a superbike tail away from trackdays in california come March.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts