·
Registered
2,355 Posts
dibs on clutch cover to aus
will you ship pm me i want this

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Will take the chain guard...paypal info?

Are you shipping USPS? as i have an APO, otherwise will haev sent to my house in oregon..thanks

·
Registered
127 Posts
Potential dibs on the CF hugger. Do you have more pics of it (weave, edges, underside)? What brand? How did it fit? I'm not really in the market right now, but that price on a quality piece I'm pretty sure I won't be able to pass it up.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry it took so long on getting back. I have a few people asking for the everything for $200. So I guess I'm gonna look for the highest bidder for the all parts.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll through in something else. Who ever makes the highest bid gets carbon fiber spools. They are a little scuffed from sitting on jack stands for a while but to whom ever comes out with the highest bid gets the spools also.

P1010156.jpg

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For all that is shown, can I get a $215? Anyone, if so speak now or forever hold your money............ or you can just give me money to be nice:badteeth:

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I'll take them all. I am ready to sed payment. PM sent.
If people call dibs, don't be a fucking twat and butt in line waving your cash around.
Dibs means dibs wait in line. :thefinger

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
:thefinger :rolleyes: GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! :rolleyes: :thefinger

Let us know when you are going to encourage another bidding war after people call dibs...I can't wait! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Dude you may have got an extra 10-15 bucks out of the deal, but you defiantly lost a lot of respect. :dontknow:
:+1:

The extra $$ you got here probably doesn't offset the number of members who will refrain from doing business with you in the future. Just my opinion, take it for what it is.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts