Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like the title says, Just wanna get a feel for some offers out there to see if its worth selling to free up some cash for other projects. I'm the original owner, bought her in Oct. of 05 & added some nice street goodies. Only bad is a hairline crack on the front fender. Never been down, 33k on the speedo, & always maintained properly like these beauties should be. Located in S. Florida. Clean Title in Hand

Mac Moto Solo carbon fiber tail & anti-draft, Pro Series carbon fiber belly, Marchesini Magnesiums, Galfer rotors & SBK lines up front, SunStar rear rotor w/ Galfer line, Gilles adjusters & lifters, SuperSprox 520 conv. (stock gearing), Samco hose kit (green), Engine Ice, Motul Red synthetic, Ivans TRE & Servo buddy, ASV shorties, Vortex rearsets, Ohlins damper, PC3, full Ti Akra Evo II, all short stacks, Puig double bubble (dont worry the sticker is off the windscreen), secondaries removed

·
back to car scene
4,297 Posts
first off, i love it, KEEP it lol youve had her this long might as well keep it

it would only be worth parting out man, you wont get near what you need/deserve by outright selling it

but ill take those rearsets lmao

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
That is one sweet 1st gen.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I'm askin........ How much for the wheels.

Outta curiosity, how much you askin for the bike as a whole?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Rafa & LS1, but didnt really have a set price in mind. Just was curious what kind of offers might get thrown out there. Yea I hear you guys tho, def would get more bang for the buck if I parted her out but just dont think I can do that at this point.

·
Registered
405 Posts
:+1:
first off, i love it, KEEP it lol youve had her this long might as well keep it

it would only be worth parting out man, you wont get near what you need/deserve by outright selling it.

But....If you ever decide to part her out,i'd appreciate it if you keep me in mind for the the bodywork (all of it.) (Dibs!)

I had thought about selling my '04' a couple of times. Even placed it up for sale, but then changed my my mind everytime. That's my baby!
Brought her from Attack Kawasaki, at the end of the '04' race season. (Josh Hayes' spare race bike) Shes taken me across europe to the Isle of Man and everywhere in between, Croatia, The French, Swiss, Italian and Austrian Alps, and every little nook and cranny throughout Germany, Brno, Hockenheim, Nurburgring, Lausitz and across the united states from Fort drum N.Y. to Deals gap and the Rocky Mountain State Park and back.
Shoot, she's more like a part of the family. I just can't bring myself to let her go. Even after a couple of crashes. "I can rebuild it...better, stronger, faster...duhn-duhn-duhn......

The Original "Widowmaker"

Don't sell her bro!

·
Registered
881 Posts
B-Rad, I'm interested in the whole bike. I had a Ti Gen1 set up almost the same and man do I miss her. Think about it and pm me your asking price please.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will do Highsider, but yea I think thats kinda where I'm at with mine too. Never had any issues with her at all & put some good time into her.

:+1:

But....If you ever decide to part her out,i'd appreciate it if you keep me in mind for the the bodywork (all of it.) (Dibs!)

I had thought about selling my '04' a couple of times. Even placed it up for sale, but then changed my my mind everytime. That's my baby!
Brought her from Attack Kawasaki, at the end of the '04' race season. (Josh Hayes' spare race bike) Shes taken me across europe to the Isle of Man and everywhere in between, Croatia, The French, Swiss, Italian and Austrian Alps, and every little nook and cranny throughout Germany, Brno, Hockenheim, Nurburgring, Lausitz and across the united states from Fort drum N.Y. to Deals gap and the Rocky Mountain State Park and back.
Shoot, she's more like a part of the family. I just can't bring myself to let her go. Even after a couple of crashes. "I can rebuild it...better, stronger, faster...duhn-duhn-duhn......

The Original "Widowmaker"

Don't sell her bro!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alrite BayBoy, I'll def think bout it & if I decide thats what I'm gonna do, you'll be first on the list to know sir.

B-Rad, I'm interested in the whole bike. I had a Ti Gen1 set up almost the same and man do I miss her. Think about it and pm me your asking price please.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
First in line for the wheels too!:mrgreen:
lol you can buy another bike for what these wheels cost, thats why I'm havin a hard time deciding what to do damnit!!!

·
Registered
681 Posts
The motor and the wheels are what make that bike.
Bayboy I want those wheels also to put on my TI that I will never part with. Have ever it goes is cool. I would grab the whole bike but do not need another. Waiting on the anniversary one. ( KHI MAKE IT!) good luck on sale
Nice ride you put together.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thx 2ligit, now that Ive been thinkin bout it a lil more, I'd really rather make a trade cause other than parting it out, that might be my best shot at gettin my $$$ worth so to speak.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Always had lowriders for cars so another one would be cool, but I'd like to stay on 2 so yea I wouldnt mind runnin wit the ruckus crowd n put put around honestly lol that ruckus better be a bad biatch tho

·
Registered
881 Posts
Always had lowriders for cars so another one would be cool, but I'd like to stay on 2 so yea I wouldnt mind runnin wit the ruckus crowd n put put around honestly lol that ruckus better be a bad biatch tho

Pm me your email Sir. We might be in business.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts